Excessive collision boxes for lights

I ran into this issue after the 1.5 update, whose changelog says they tweaked the geometry of some parts.

I don't know what they did, but both the Illuminator Mk1 and the Mk2 have huge rightclick-detection boxes in the direction they are facing. Like, the game detects mouseover in a 45° angle reaching about 10 meters from the light. I built a  probe with an FL-T100 tank, three lights on the top pointing downwards and a Terrier on the bottom, mounted on a transfer stage with an FL-T400 and another Terrier. The lights have rightclick-detection as far as the bottom of the transfer stage:

AdQa6hT.jpg

Cursor is not visible due to Windows, but it's right next to the checkered-texture on that FL-T400 in the middle, nowhere near the light in question, yet you can see the light clearly highlighted for mouseover. I literally have to clip the camera inside the fuel tank to rightclick it rather than the light.

Edited by Fraktal

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.