Fuel tanks being grayed out, flashing highlight and not letting me place them in over 2x symmetry

Unsocialite

I just installed planetary bases systems, Near Future Tech, cyro rockets, and all the other stuff that Nertea makes, which come bundled with a bunch of probably outdated config mods like b9 part switch, dynamic battery storage, etc. I am in 1.5.1. Have a feeling it's because of the b9 part switch thing that lets me modify the tanks' contents conflicting with something. I don't know how to make it stop. It stopped randomly once but it's happening again. It might be a hotkey that toggles this behavior. It's also freezing a lot, once every 0.25 seconds, staying frozen for a full second, as I hover over the big fuel tank/decouplers.

I have editor extensions redux, as well as a lot of other mods I had prior to installing Nertea's stuff and PBS.

Please don't come here to give me a lecture on how bad 1.5.1 is and how stupid I am for trying to use certain mods at certain times for certain versions or whatever. Just help me.

I've noticed that I can use different levels of symmetry on a part that I placed on a rocket with a specific level of symmetry; i.e. I placed a decoupler with 3x symmetry but when I put the fuel tank on it with 2x (the only symmetry level I can use for fuel tanks at the moment for some reason) it has radial symmetry about the single decoupler that I am hovering over with the part. I have tried pressing F and it does nothing.

unknown.png

Edited by Unsocialite

3 minutes ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

If you could provide us with your KSP.log and some picutres of what mods you have installed that would be good, beyond that we can't help you. 

See below for more details 

I cannot give a KSP.log file. The file is too large and it crashes my browser when I try to paste it, spoiler or not.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.