So I'm Starting to Stream

Tex

Howdy, everybody. So this post here is my first true post on the KSP forums in a very, very long time. Months, I think. I want to get back into the game, so I'm going to be starting a stream in just a few minutes with no set plan. 

Is there anybody else who streams/records KSP videos? So far I'm going to be doing a career game, but I'm curious as to what other people like to do to stream or record. Or any other games people like to record. Heck, if anybody wants to find games to play together sometimes, that's an option too. I think this would be a fun hobby to do every now and then.

3 minutes ago, DeltaDizzy said:

Well I know Linuxgurugamer steams KSP every Sunday(?), and RocketPCGaming does KSP often. A few others (myself being one of them)stream irregularly.

I stream every Sunday and Monday evenings.

There is also EJ_SA, and Das Valdez who are very big streamers in the KSP area

About 80 percent of my YouTube channel is KSP. I tried streaming with YouTube once but I didn't want to set up a camera, for privacy reasons.

I might try getting Twitch and streaming Saturdays or something like that, it might be fun.

Edited by Kernel Kraken

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.