Kerbal Interstellar Planets Official Release Page

Cyrus Playz

Hi

My name is CyrusPlayz.I have been making planet mods for years.But why now make a form Page?Because my past two planet mods are trash copyright  mods(aka mods with copyrighted content).

But here are the downloads anyway:The New Crew:  [Link removed by moderator]

CPPO:  [Link removed by moderator]

But review them with you own risks.

Anyway,KIP is going break that and be a non copyrighted mod,Here are screenshots
BuGSrBA.png

here is a 0.25 version release: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7t50kq21bm7x4mw/KIP.zip/file

The whole idea of this mod is to add new solar system to ksp for anyone wanting to use ksp interstellar.

License: MIT

P.S discord link here 4 the newest updates!!

https://discord.gg/UqVEsr

Edited by Cyrus Playz
Download links removed by moderator

Needs a license slapped somewhere in the op and in the zip file im pretty sure.

Would also be useful to see what kind of mods you need to use it in the way you intend it to be. (Recomended kopernicus version?..visual mods...science/biome mods..etc..) how much does the pack offer in terms of enhancing the stock game, plans on improvements, that sort of stuff.

Im also still wanting to see what the planets actually look like with a little back story. Much better post overall tho. Good luck! 

You can still post your discord or YT channel if you like. Just dont make it the primary focus in the thread, because obviously that not the point of a mod. 

7 hours ago, Cyrus Playz said:

But here are the downloads anyway

Hello @Cyrus Playz,

We're sorry, but we've had to remove the download links from your post, since it didn't meet all the requirements for posting add-ons.  Please review the rules here:

In particular, you need to provide the license, as follows:

• For each mod, you need to list the license in the OP of this thread.  (Simply naming the license, e.g. "MIT" or "GPLv3" or whatever, is sufficient.)
  • For each mod, you need to include the license in the downloadable zip file, so that it will be present in the mod's folder when the player installs it.  The license file needs to include the full text of the license, not just the short name.

Also, if any of your mods contains content that you yourself did not produce, then you need to make sure that you are complying with the terms of that content's license.  (So, for example, if you've got something in there that's copyrighted and you don't have a license to redistribute, then you wouldn't be allowed to link to it at all.)

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Thank you for your understanding.

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Cyrus Playz said:

Goog News everybody 0.5 version release is Here!!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ycyiktbgb0mccza/KIP.zip/file

License :MIT

Although mediafire downloads are allowed again, it is generally seen as less desirable because of the aggressive advertisement, therefore I recommend uploading it to Spacedock instead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:27 PM, Ub3rshadow said:

please tell me that you didn't take assets from gameslinx again... that ocean planet looks near identical to one of his. Same goes for the cloud map and scatterer effect.

……… :huh:

pbna

• 2 weeks later...

You mod is cool but many of the textures have polar seems and the near polar star doesn't look the best with the rotations of the planet. Scatterer and EVE look nice but could use a bit of work. I see tons of potential in this mod so keep up the good work. Also there is a series of habitable planets that are like 6 in a row. That seems a bit weird and especially with the sizes of them compared to their moons. Maybe move some planets around so you don't get this "Habitableception" effect

Kemisis system: 

-Rho: A carbon planet with black seas of hydrocarbons. 795km

-Polaron: A barren rocky planet. 463km

-Memphis: A very big brown gas giant. 11033km

-Itran: An ice moon with lakes of water everywhere and a big atmo. 346km

-Crucis: A small mint-green asteroid. 14km

These are only some of my ideas.

Edited by ILoveStars

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2019 at 6:20 AM, Emperor of Ilve said:

You mod is cool but many of the textures have polar seems and the near polar star doesn't look the best with the rotations of the planet. Scatterer and EVE look nice but could use a bit of work. I see tons of potential in this mod so keep up the good work. Also there is a series of habitable planets that are like 6 in a row. That seems a bit weird and especially with the sizes of them compared to their moons. Maybe move some planets around so you don't get this "Habitableception" effect

I agree. That system has a lot of liquid surfaces. It is a lot of pretty planets. I got the impression that the back story includes terraforming. Personally, I've been leaning towards realism lately but I look forward to the mod authors surprises too. :)

There are a lot of issues with textures at the poles.

I love this mod so far. It runs well on my old PC and gives Warp a reason to exist.

I've been struggling with this though;

The Sun is way too bright in my game. In the neighboring solar systems the Kerbin sun outshines even the local star. The desert and poles are so bright on Kerbin I can't see well enough to land a plane. All dayside landings are like this in the local system. It's literally blinding.

I've been poking around you're config files but I can't find a [Sun] reference or where you have made any changes to the original 'Sun'. ATM, I'm both obsessed with fixing this and stumped. LOL

I don't understand this program language but I thought I had a few things figured out. LOL

Ideas - I've always wanted to see more deadly planets. Something like Arrakis from Dune with worms that eat your ship if you land on the sand. Beware the Kraken. :)

On 2/2/2019 at 9:20 AM, Emperor of Ilve said:

Another thing. Good luck with this mod. Don't frick up like last time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.