System Rescaling Mod for 1.5

Nicias

I've played around with ReScale and Sigma Dimensions in 1.5.1 without any major issues*. I've only used 2.5x and 3.2x, but both seem to work right. There may be some minor graphical issues.

I'd suggest installing ReScale 10x and SD but before actually starting your game cheat a small probe into low orbits around various planetary bodies and make sure everything looks right. Check a variety of body sizes from small moons to Jool. This will take a bit of extra time, but better than getting your first probe to Jool only to find out it's visually whacked  :)  

*NOTE that this applies to the Stock solar system. You may get very different results with any planet packs.

Edited by Tyko

19 hours ago, Nicias said:

I see that Sigma Dimensions has been discontinued. Is there another mod to play a 10x rescale of the stock system on 1.5?

The mod has not been discontinued, only the forum thread.

I haven't updated the mod yet because I didn't have the time to test if it works, and also I have not received any bug reports.

I have little free time at the moment, so as long as the mod works fine I won't make an update. As soon as I get bug reports I will look into what is failing, for now I assume everything works fine since nobody complained

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.