Mod to fix weak connection physics

Talavar

So I built a ship to go to duna, it has 2 tanks that stick out from the sides with thrusters on the rear. However, the docking ports are WAY too flexible and they basically fold in half when I apply the thrusters even a little bit.. while I understand there should be some flexing, they are unrealistically folding at a 90 degree angle.. is there a mod that makes couplers (docking ports) less"bendy"? and more likey to just flex a tiny bit, then break?

Edited by Talavar

26 minutes ago, Talavar said:

There's nothing?

All good things come to those who wait!  Have some patience, sometimes it takes a little while for someone with the answer to come along. :)

I second and third KJR up there.  It's vital.  I will not play without it.  I haven't tried it with 1.5.x yet, but I don't believe I had any issues in 1.3.x or 1.4.x.

49 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

All good things come to those who wait!  Have some patience, sometimes it takes a little while for someone with the answer to come along. :)

I second and third KJR up there.  It's vital.  I will not play without it.  I haven't tried it with 1.5.x yet, but I don't believe I had any issues in 1.3.x or 1.4.x.

I'm using the unofficial release for 1.5 and it seems to be working fine. I haven't done a ton of stress testing, but during normal launches it seems to work well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.