Some motors do not show fire effect

Hey there!

Some of the motors in my modded game only show ambient lighting, not the primary flame from the different motors. Really, it's just an annoying bright light filling the area without actual visuals. What is causing this? I can't figure out if it is the game or a mod and which it would be. 

No error is coming up so I don't know what i can post to help you find the problem. Please let me know. 

Thank you!

Edited by Friend Bear

8 minutes ago, Friend Bear said:

Hey there!

Some of the motors in my modded game only show ambient lighting, not the primary flame from the different motors. Really, it's just an annoying bright light filling the area without actual visuals. What is causing this? I can't figure out if it is the game or a mod and which it would be. 

No error is coming up so I don't know what i can post to help you find the problem. Please let me know. 

Thank you!

First off, a log file.  Then, list the specific engines and which mod they came from

Googled and looked in the forums, then search appdata etc...I can't find a log file. Could you please advise.

Could it be the "app.info" file in KSP-x64-Data?

As to the other question:

One engine is the Bearcat SLS-250 from NovaPunch: 

Another is the RMA-3 Orbital Achievement Device also from NovaPunch.

I am starting to see a pattern. I will try reinstalling that mod.

Also, reading the forum on NovaPunch, others are seeing the issue.

I think I pinned it. Conveniently, looks like you might be updating this mod. Is that still going swimmingly? Could you post a link to the forum you would like me to ask that question in instead? Thank you!

And thank you for taking on the project. I really like this mod so I'm glad you are happy to carry the torch.

---------------------

Update.

Using your Beta of NovaPunch...no plummage issues. Flame looks beautiful. I will stay caught up on that mod. Wish I knew enough script to help out.

Edited by Friend Bear

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.