Gameslinx

12 minutes ago, Pthigrivi said:

Gameslinx these are so completely gorgeous. Sorry if I missed it but will these get biomes and resources eventually?

These will get biomes. They'll get resources, but as far as I am aware, resource configs break Kerbnet.

As for biomes, though, I have made a couple already!

40 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

These will get biomes. They'll get resources, but as far as I am aware, resource configs break Kerbnet.

As for biomes, though, I have made a couple already!

Woo! It may be a while but can't wait to start a new save with this. 

moho eve and kerbin should be there

Moho should be desintegrating, eve and kerbin and duna should be scorched.

and maybe rename pol to polio. After Vall's trip back to the inner Jool system, it flings out Pol at such a high speed that it acquires a completely new orbit on the new solar system.

and this is Trolligi112477-ww (from discord) if you don't recognise me no offense.

Edited by ILoveStars

42 minutes ago, Cyrus Playz said:

help I can't open kittopia tech ui at the creator don't listen to me

This has nothing to do with this thread. Please report a bug with Kittopia on the relevant thread

4 hours ago, ILoveStars said:

moho eve and kerbin should be there

Moho should be desintegrating, eve and kerbin and duna should be scorched.

I'm building the mod how I envision it. Moho is gone (as it is in After Kerbin). Eve will be gone, Kerbin will be a tiny rock and so on from there.

fU3iZGd.png

Tau is Laythe. I've switched to making custom cloud maps for the planet - each planet will have its own, rather than sharing the same one. This means each planet will have its own unique personality, even in the air!

Edited by Gameslinx

1 hour ago, Cyrus Playz said:

How do u make custom clould maps???Any link for a tutorial???

Again, not the place to discuss it in detail. Poodmund runs an extremely helpful planetary texturing guide on the forums (a Google search will yield a result). Follow some of the guides there. Cloudmaps can be treated like heigutmaps. They're both black and white (then just remove the black).

I have some tutorials on my YouTube channel although it focuses more on planets than clouds.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:04 PM, MaxwellCharlie said:

Too late, mate. You already are! Also, concept idea: A small planet/moon/low gravity object with deep caverns! (Is that even possible? XD)

heh. when I was experimenting with a comet I managed to make canyons 10km deep (aka a large portion of the comet's radius). It was awesome to fly around.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.