Gameslinx

7 hours ago, Raptor42 said:

So, is this where Veronica V2 flown? Or is it completly unrelated? ;)

The mod is unrelated to GPO, but colony ships are sent out from the dying Duna homeworld to find habitable planets. Many didn't make it, but a few got to Rhode in the new system and began colonizing it. The pack begins midway through its colonization - the planet is habitable, but the only life so far is the Kerbals

10 hours ago, Raptor42 said:

So, is this where Veronica V2 flown? Or is it completly unrelated? ;)

it  got rekted or it expoded or it just been floating around space decaying since it has been like 7 billion years

3 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

The mod is unrelated to GPO, but colony ships are sent out from the dying Duna homeworld to find habitable planets. Many didn't make it, but a few got to Rhode in the new system and began colonizing it. The pack begins midway through its colonization - the planet is habitable, but the only life so far is the Kerbals

Oh gameslinx plz make a dlc for ak and beyond home to share the same timeline as gpo

On 11/29/2018 at 11:13 PM, Gameslinx said:

A prototype, in progress map and view of Laythe (now called Tau). Its water level has fallen significantly since Stock, but risen since After Kerbin. Volcanoes are also visible on it's surface as well as vast mountain ranges.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Woah! Those volcanoes are neat!

5 hours ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

Greetings!

Planets looks awesome! Will it have its own visuals packed separately? And are you planning to release it when Kopernicus updates to 1.6? Or when development finishes?

I'm looking forward and very interested  with this Beyond Home planet pack!

The visuals that the mod uses will come with the mod, but the mods to activate them (EVE and Scatterer) will need to be downloaded separately. I'll make this easy to do by hosting BH on GitHub.

The pack will be released when development is finished to an extent that I am happy with, with various bug fixes being released afterward if any arise. I'm looking to support 1.6 after Kopernicus updates to it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.