Gameslinx

19 minutes ago, Cyrus Playz said:

Should not talk about this here

Then don't talk about it here.

20 minutes ago, Cyrus Playz said:

how to add eve glow to one's planet?

Many of the configs myself and visual modders have made in the past use this effect. This is an indication that you're not willing to learn how to do it yourself, and you just want the easy route. Learning how to use different visual effects should be fun, not something you want to get around. This is why I tend not to help because not only is this in the wrong thread as you said yourself, but you don't want to take the time to experiment and play around with the settings yourself.

36 minutes ago, Brainpop14 said:

What’s your GPU and RAM? Or do those not make any difference in KSP performance?

GTX 1080 and I have 16GB of DDR4 3000Mhz RAM.

If you run at high resolutions (I run at 4k), there will be a much greater strain on your graphics card. But if you play at 1080p you will have about 25% of the usage I have, so whilst the minimum spec for playing this at 4k is a GTX 970 (based off reverse-calculating from my card), if you're playing at 1080p the minimum spec drops to a GTX 660. This is at maximum quality with antialiasing.

If you're suffering from lower FPS, just drop EVE since it's the more intensive of the two main visual mods.

As for RAM, the actual speed of it plays no part in KSP. Just the capacity. The minimum RAM requirement will be around 6GB. I've made the mod as most optimised as I can, so hopefully most people have at least 6-8 GB. Again if you don't quite have enough RAM, drop EVE and delete the EVE folder from BH.

Conclusion: KSP is mainly CPU based. It won't really matter what GPU you have unless you play at higher resolutions than 1080p.

Edited by Gameslinx

I may have missed some of the previous answers in the forums so sorry If you already answered these questions 

What will Jool look like? 

Will there be trees/rocks type structures on the planets? If so it would be cool to see tall ice shards spread out across some biomes. 

Will any of the planets have dusty surfaces like Olemut from GPO.? if so could i see a picture?

I would also be cool to see a small moon have a very small ring 

like this but obviously not the crazy colors https://gyazo.com/3fb3d90303919700edb6ccec73494e60

3 hours ago, ZONTOX said:

What will Jool look like? 

It will look similar to Jool in after kerbin but with a thinner atmosphere and improved terrain as the clouds have set completely

Will there be trees/rocks type structures on the planets? If so it would be cool to see tall ice shards spread out across some biomes.

There will be terrain scatters such as rocks and trees, but only as far as the stock ones go since I can't model to produce any new ones.

Will any of the planets have dusty surfaces like Olemut from GPO.? if so could i see a picture?

Yes, but I haven't really done much in terms of visuals yet so I don't have a picture.

1 minute ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

Will Kerbol and Tempus have its own FlareReplacer Configs?It would be good.

Nope. FlareReplacer does not allow the use of my own flares. You can use the scatterer sunflares that I provide instead

17 minutes ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

But there should be no problem if i create my own configs right?

You can make your own configs for Fate and Destiny and Kerbol, yes

21 minutes ago, GenesisPlayz said:

I thought Kerbin was a tiny asteroid!

but nice tho

It's about 1/4 of the size of Kerbin. I figured an asteroid wouldn't really give it much credit.

Just now, Gameslinx said:

You can make your own configs for Fate and Destiny and Kerbol, yes

It's about 1/4 of the size of Kerbin. I figured an asteroid wouldn't really give it much credit.

true, true

but are the stars named Fate and Destiny? then what is Tempus?

32 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

Nope. FlareReplacer does not allow the use of my own flares. You can use the scatterer sunflares that I provide instead

Let me know if you want me to make you a flare for just your pack using the textures you already have.

Edited by Galileo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.