Gameslinx

On 11/13/2018 at 10:40 PM, Gameslinx said:

Here is the gas giant, almost finished, with a scatterer atmosphere applied. I'm happy enough with this. It has an ocean that you can splash down in, although it's atmosphere is deadly.

Ztayn4Q.jpg

truly magical this mod looks to be beautiful and actually seems to be set in a world that my show is based on. My question is what sunflare mod is that and the skybox? Please I've searched for it forever. I especially love the ability to make a second vab on the moon, it brings a lot of meaning to the game and would truly allow fun playing.

By the lords of Kerbol this does look amazing, can't wait for the release, also your video editing skills are amazing, send me a private message if you're interested in working with my group on our show, since the end game is very similar to what your mod is about, the lore that is

Edited by The-Doctor

1 hour ago, The-Doctor said:

truly magical this mod looks to be beautiful and actually seems to be set in a world that my show is based on. My question is what sunflare mod is that and the skybox? Please I've searched for it forever. I especially love the ability to make a second vab on the moon, it brings a lot of meaning to the game and would truly allow fun playing.

By the lords of Kerbol this does look amazing, can't wait for the release, also your video editing skills are amazing, send me a private message if you're interested in working with my group on our show, since the end game is very similar to what your mod is about, the lore that is

That sunflare was added in post and it's actually from a Google search, and I think it's very similar to this:https://goo.gl/images/fPUwMx

The skybox in that picture is completely black - I'd need an example of an image with a different skybox (unless black is the effect you're going for).

I am interested in your show and what it is about, but I can't guarantee that I'd be able to help. However it's worth a look, so I'm happy to PM you :)

I once played a planetpack (forgot the name of it) where the mun was double the distance from kerbin and i loved it because it looked so much better because the view from kerbin and from the mun was much realistic than the stock distance.

What are your plans on the moon from the home planet distance wise?

2 hours ago, H4ckerxx44 said:

What are your plans on the moon from the home planet distance wise?

It will appear to be slightly closer to Rhode - this is because they're tidally locked to each other. The home planet has three moons. The closest moon and the furthest moon are similarly sized, so although the closest moon is quite close to the home planet, the moon farther out should be more than enough for the same effect :)

54 minutes ago, iliketrains0pwned said:

After you release this mod, do you plan on updating "Before Kerbin" and "After Kerbin" to run on 1.6.1?

Officially, yes.

However they already work on 1.6.1 if you update the dependencies, which is why I haven't officially updated yet

On 1/18/2019 at 7:34 AM, Gameslinx said:

That sunflare was added in post and it's actually from a Google search, and I think it's very similar to this:https://goo.gl/images/fPUwMx

The skybox in that picture is completely black - I'd need an example of an image with a different skybox (unless black is the effect you're going for).

I am interested in your show and what it is about, but I can't guarantee that I'd be able to help. However it's worth a look, so I'm happy to PM you :)

so there's no way to get the sunflare into my gamedata??

9 minutes ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

Will it be compatible with KSC extended or other KK mods?

No. Since it isn't KSC, and it isn't Kerbin.

4 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

so there's no way to get the sunflare into my gamedata??

If you know how to make a sunflare texture, yes you can. You need knowledge of Scatterer configs for this.

1 hour ago, Rover 6428 said:

It would be awesome if there would be an easteregg on the home planet and it would be a derelict colony ship from the times of Solitude?

Could be but I can't model, so the chances of that happening is low.

19 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Development has been paused for a little bit as I am focusing on schoolwork and I have a holiday coming up, so I'm taking a little time off to prepare - nothing major. Development will resume as normal in a week or so!

Reallife > Modding :D

19 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Development has been paused for a little bit as I am focusing on schoolwork and I have a holiday coming up, so I'm taking a little time off to prepare - nothing major. Development will resume as normal in a week or so!

If i am right, you are math proffesor(due 3 planet packs(idk others) your range calculations has to be awesome) so it will not take a long time! :P

2 hours ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

If i am right, you are math proffesor(due 3 planet packs(idk others) your range calculations has to be awesome) so it will not take a long time! :P

I've just turned 17, by no means a math professor or any good at math whatsoever lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.