Gameslinx

I'm experimenting with trees and terrain scatters on the planets now! I've given Kohm's surface an alien appearance. This is the only other planet in the Tempus system to contain life, but it is not carbon based. Most likely methane.

unknown.png

I'm now taking the time to make my own terrain scatters to make every planet feel varied and alive in their own ways. Some planets may just have some rocks, but others will have these towering spires, huge clusters of rocks or, if I can get it working, something even better.

On 2/27/2019 at 9:34 PM, Gameslinx said:

I'm experimenting with trees and terrain scatters on the planets now! I've given Kohm's surface an alien appearance. This is the only other planet in the Tempus system to contain life, but it is not carbon based. Most likely methane.

unknown.png

On 2/27/2019 at 9:34 PM, Gameslinx said:

unknown.png

If you can, It would be nice to add some version of their own space center!

On 2/25/2019 at 4:43 PM, Gameslinx said:

Jool!

unknown.png

Is the surface still there?

Cant wait for the release BTW!!!

Edited by Rover 6428

Henlo everyone.

I'm hoping for a release in a couple of days. If all goes well tonight with the final optimisations of the mod then a release will be somewhere within that time frame.

It isn't definite, just an ETA!

41 minutes ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

Sorry for this question,but when we can play this? 

I completed stock game for several times (so i bored) and i want to play KSP soooo hard. 

Btw its the best planet pack i have ever seen. [Sorry Galileo :(] 

UhhHHhhmmMmmm read the message directly above you!

8 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Henlo everyone.

I'm hoping for a release in a couple of days. If all goes well tonight with the final optimisations of the mod then a release will be somewhere within that time frame.

(HYPE INTENSIFIES)

10 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Henlo everyone.

I'm hoping for a release in a couple of days. If all goes well tonight with the final optimizations of the mod then a release will be somewhere within that time frame.

Henlo to you too! This mod looks absolutely amazing and I will definitely check it out ASAP!!! :sticktongue:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.