Gameslinx

5 minutes ago, NHunter said:

And you can always add more with KK, right? ...provided you can find a flat-ish area big enough to fit your own launch site.

I can make flat areas :P

Yes I can add more launch sites too

47 minutes ago, H4ckerxx44 said:

i would love to see flat areas like how they are on minmus, maybe for an land speed record hunt? 

Hydron is quite flat, as is Scindo in some places. Rhode and Kohm both have a "Great Plain" which is almost completely flat, but beware because Kohm has very big rocks you can crash into.

- 1.0GHz dual core CPU or higher
 - GT 750M GPU or higher
 - 8GB of RAM if you intend to run Ultra. If not, 4GB may suffice but has not been tested.
 - 600MB of storage (450MB download)

As release day approaches rapidly I have some information on the specs your computer must be to run Beyond Home. See above.

First of all - it runs FASTER than stock without any visuals. Secondly, it runs FASTER than AVP (only tested AVP, and at the launch sites respectively) with all visuals maxed out.

7 minutes ago, Barzon Kerman said:

When you release this, can you release the skybox separately, to make it easier to use?

The skybox will come with BH but a separate download can be made just for the skybox if you'd like

6 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

- 1.0GHz dual core CPU or higher
 - GT 750M GPU or higher
 - 8GB of RAM if you intend to run Ultra. If not, 4GB may suffice but has not been tested.
 - 600MB of storage (450MB download)

As release day approaches rapidly I have some information on the specs your computer must be to run Beyond Home. See above.

First of all - it runs FASTER than stock without any visuals. Secondly, it runs FASTER than AVP (only tested AVP, and at the launch sites respectively) with all visuals maxed out.

Whoa! There is nothing to worry! (Stock KSP beaten by Gameslinx?) Wait me beauty!!! But i have gt 650m.It can run SVE is this enough? 

Edited by Eaten by Black Hole

2 hours ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

Whoa! There is nothing to worry! (Stock KSP beaten by Gameslinx?) Wait me beauty!!! But i have gt 650m.It can run SVE is this enough? 

I haven't tried with SVE but I'd assume BH would run fine. Scatterer might pull you down a little but let me know how things go :)

1 hour ago, Barzon Kerman said:

How did you get it to work faster than stock @Gameslinx ?

Because the stock game is actually not particularly well optimised. I've done my very best to ensure people get as much performance out of the pack for its visuals, so every texture is in the correct DDS format :)

Edited by Gameslinx

Release has been moved to tomorrow since my upload speed can't handle it all tonight and I ran out of time.

I have a career mode going and any final adjustments will be made then before release. I have a trailer already uploaded but unlisted and it'll go live tomorrow :)

24 minutes ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

Thats so cool! But can you add glow layers to atmospheric planets to reflect scatterer? And  FlareReplacer config maybe?

No, because that is what scatterer is for.

And no since I don't know how to, and that's what scatterer is for.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey has anyone else noticed an issue with the terrain detail presets in the settings where when you first go into settings the slider just says "New Text" and then when you move the slider the options are "Low" "Default" "High" "High" "High" "High" "High" "High" and "High"?

EDIT: I also see this issue with GPP as well on a different install.. Perhaps a Kopernicus issue? Just asking here for verification that it's not just me for some reason.

Edited by CoriW

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.