Recommended Posts

On 11/13/2018 at 10:40 PM, Gameslinx said:

Here is the gas giant, almost finished, with a scatterer atmosphere applied. I'm happy enough with this. It has an ocean that you can splash down in, although it's atmosphere is deadly.

Ztayn4Q.jpg

truly magical this mod looks to be beautiful and actually seems to be set in a world that my show is based on. My question is what sunflare mod is that and the skybox? Please I've searched for it forever. I especially love the ability to make a second vab on the moon, it brings a lot of meaning to the game and would truly allow fun playing.

By the lords of Kerbol this does look amazing, can't wait for the release, also your video editing skills are amazing, send me a private message if you're interested in working with my group on our show, since the end game is very similar to what your mod is about, the lore that is

Edited by The-Doctor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The-Doctor said:

truly magical this mod looks to be beautiful and actually seems to be set in a world that my show is based on. My question is what sunflare mod is that and the skybox? Please I've searched for it forever. I especially love the ability to make a second vab on the moon, it brings a lot of meaning to the game and would truly allow fun playing.

By the lords of Kerbol this does look amazing, can't wait for the release, also your video editing skills are amazing, send me a private message if you're interested in working with my group on our show, since the end game is very similar to what your mod is about, the lore that is

That sunflare was added in post and it's actually from a Google search, and I think it's very similar to this:https://goo.gl/images/fPUwMx

The skybox in that picture is completely black - I'd need an example of an image with a different skybox (unless black is the effect you're going for).

I am interested in your show and what it is about, but I can't guarantee that I'd be able to help. However it's worth a look, so I'm happy to PM you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait u told me in discord Kerbin was gone. It's here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ILoveStars said:

wait u told me in discord Kerbin was gone. It's here?

I mean, what's left of it is still there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about a rogue planet/dwarf planet/asteroid? How about now since kerbol lost mass, Eeloo escapes kerbol and now orbits Fate and Destiny?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once played a planetpack (forgot the name of it) where the mun was double the distance from kerbin and i loved it because it looked so much better because the view from kerbin and from the mun was much realistic than the stock distance.

 

What are your plans on the moon from the home planet distance wise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, H4ckerxx44 said:

What are your plans on the moon from the home planet distance wise?

It will appear to be slightly closer to Rhode - this is because they're tidally locked to each other. The home planet has three moons. The closest moon and the furthest moon are similarly sized, so although the closest moon is quite close to the home planet, the moon farther out should be more than enough for the same effect :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

When tou are planning to release? How development goes?

When i'm ready

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, iliketrains0pwned said:

After you release this mod, do you plan on updating "Before Kerbin" and "After Kerbin" to run on 1.6.1?

Most Planet packs made after 1.3.1 work fine regarding upwards compatibility.
AfK and BfK should work fine in the newest version of ksp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, iliketrains0pwned said:

After you release this mod, do you plan on updating "Before Kerbin" and "After Kerbin" to run on 1.6.1?

Officially, yes.

However they already work on 1.6.1 if you update the dependencies, which is why I haven't officially updated yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s delightful to think that Earth will end up like how kerbin is in this mod one day...

Let’s do the same thing that the kerbals did and get out while we still can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 7:34 AM, Gameslinx said:

That sunflare was added in post and it's actually from a Google search, and I think it's very similar to this:https://goo.gl/images/fPUwMx

The skybox in that picture is completely black - I'd need an example of an image with a different skybox (unless black is the effect you're going for).

I am interested in your show and what it is about, but I can't guarantee that I'd be able to help. However it's worth a look, so I'm happy to PM you :)

so there's no way to get the sunflare into my gamedata??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

Will it be compatible with KSC extended or other KK mods?

No. Since it isn't KSC, and it isn't Kerbin.

4 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

so there's no way to get the sunflare into my gamedata??

If you know how to make a sunflare texture, yes you can. You need knowledge of Scatterer configs for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeet can't wait 4 this to get released! :):confused:

 

in the trailers the planets look real cool too. There is so much diversity!! 

Edited by ILoveStars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is also one planet that looks like a mix of Venus and Saturn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be awesome if there would be an easteregg on the home planet and it would be a derelict colony ship from the times of Solitude?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rover 6428 said:

It would be awesome if there would be an easteregg on the home planet and it would be a derelict colony ship from the times of Solitude?

Could be but I can't model, so the chances of that happening is low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Development has been paused for a little bit as I am focusing on schoolwork and I have a holiday coming up, so I'm taking a little time off to prepare - nothing major. Development will resume as normal in a week or so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Development has been paused for a little bit as I am focusing on schoolwork and I have a holiday coming up, so I'm taking a little time off to prepare - nothing major. Development will resume as normal in a week or so!

Reallife > Modding :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Gameslinx said:

Development has been paused for a little bit as I am focusing on schoolwork and I have a holiday coming up, so I'm taking a little time off to prepare - nothing major. Development will resume as normal in a week or so!

If i am right, you are math proffesor(due 3 planet packs(idk others) your range calculations has to be awesome) so it will not take a long time! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eaten by Black Hole said:

If i am right, you are math proffesor(due 3 planet packs(idk others) your range calculations has to be awesome) so it will not take a long time! :P

I've just turned 17, by no means a math professor or any good at math whatsoever lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 9:19 PM, Gameslinx said:

 I've just turned 17, by no means a math professor or any good at math whatsoever lol

I don't think u should have said that. Cyber security.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.