Gameslinx

13 minutes ago, Rover6428 said:

Is that Solitude?

That is a planet in the new system. I've not made Solitude yet

unknown.png

I'm testing out a career mode. I've made 2 biome maps (One for Rhode, one for Lua) to see how difficulty scales. I added EVE to test performance. All seems well!

3 minutes ago, Cyrus Playz said:

First plzzzzzzz Tell me how to make sigma binary and plz give ME the test release plzzzzz

Instead of asking here, because I don't know how, ask on the SB thread where the mod is hosted. Or on GitHub, or read the documentation on GitHub.

Hey @Gameslinx! I am a *HUGE* fan! Just wanted to say keep up the good work! Also, a question. In the past you stated that you didn't like the idea of multiple star systems... what changed your mind? Also also, another question! When you you think the first test release will be out in the discord? If you  have no idea, that's fine too! XP

2 hours ago, MaxwellCharlie said:

Hey @Gameslinx! I am a *HUGE* fan! Just wanted to say keep up the good work! Also, a question. In the past you stated that you didn't like the idea of multiple star systems... what changed your mind? Also also, another question! When you you think the first test release will be out in the discord? If you  have no idea, that's fine too! XP

He says that he doesn't know.

1 hour ago, Gameslinx said:

Looks amazing!!! Is this the Homeworld? It looks quite dry though, are the oceans going to be added later?

Edited by Rover6428

3 hours ago, MaxwellCharlie said:

In the past you stated that you didn't like the idea of multiple star systems... what changed your mind?

I thought that since the mod revolves around the evolution of the Kerbol system, it wouldn't be fair to leave the system out in this mod. I'm comfortable making two systems in one now that I'm more than happy with my planets, and people can always visit the Kerbol system if they want to (IE: Interstellar mods).

I might consider splitting the Kerbol system from the main part of the mod internally, so people who really don't want to go to Kerbol can remove it easily and quickly because of system limitations. The mod will all be in one download, so this won't affect installation.

As for the release, send me a PM in discord so I know what your username is and I'll consider sending you a link when it is ready (currently I don't know when it'll be ready).

1 hour ago, Rover6428 said:

He says that he doesn't know.

Looks amazing!!! Is this the Homeworld? It looks quite dry though, are the oceans going to be added later?

It is the homeworld. There are oceans - the planet is roughly 10% water. It's very dry, there is no grass and not many trees. Hopefully it will be just as interesting to explore - there are some interesting landforms and terrain formations. I'm also considering adding ice caps, despite them not existing if the planet was colonized, just to make it worth visiting the poles :)

unknown.png

Opinions on Hydrus (and it's clouds)?

- Hydrus is a rocky planet, roughly the size of Duna, with 0.45Gs of gravity. It has a thick atmosphere of ~2x Kerbin.

4 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

I thought that since the mod revolves around the evolution of the Kerbol system, it wouldn't be fair to leave the system out in this mod. I'm comfortable making two systems in one now that I'm more than happy with my planets, and people can always visit the Kerbol system if they want to (IE: Interstellar mods).

I might consider splitting the Kerbol system from the main part of the mod internally, so people who really don't want to go to Kerbol can remove it easily and quickly because of system limitations. The mod will all be in one download, so this won't affect installation.

As for the release, send me a PM in discord so I know what your username is and I'll consider sending you a link when it is ready (currently I don't know when it'll be ready).

It is the homeworld. There are oceans - the planet is roughly 10% water. It's very dry, there is no grass and not many trees. Hopefully it will be just as interesting to explore - there are some interesting landforms and terrain formations. I'm also considering adding ice caps, despite them not existing if the planet was colonized, just to make it worth visiting the poles :)

For the ice caps: you can say that the planet was not Terra-formed, but rather that it was just found like that, so the Ice caps would make sense as well

For the greens: If you are going to implement Flora into the planet (please do), please have it be within reachable distance from the RSC and around water (this would make sense as Life needs water)

16 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

unknown.png

Opinions on Hydrus (and it's clouds)?

- Hydrus is a rocky planet, roughly the size of Duna, with 0.45Gs of gravity. It has a thick atmosphere of ~2x Kerbin.

Nicely done! Gorgeous! (I just wish that those visual mods didn't always try murdering my pc...)

For the ice caps: you can say that the planet was not Terra-formed, but rather that it was just found like that, so the Ice caps would make sense as well

Rhode was definitely terraformed and is still undergoing terraforming, that won't change

53 minutes ago, MaxwellCharlie said:

Nicely done! Gorgeous! (I just wish that those visual mods didn't always try murdering my pc...)

Worry not! I'm sure you'll enjoy the mod without visuals too :)

1 hour ago, MaxwellCharlie said:

@Rover6428

This might make me come across as daft, but, which thing are you talking about? The star system question or the release question? (I assume the release question?)

yes its about the release

1 minute ago, Gameslinx said:

Rhode was definitely terraformed and is still undergoing terraforming, that won't change

and for the greens???

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.