[1.7.x] Comfortable Landing Continued [V1.6.1]

flywlyx

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 3:48 AM, Trolol29 said:

Can you update the mod for 1.8? Capsule CL are glitching

PS: Can you add a part for the balloons from the top of the 2.5m capsule?

Which one? Parts should not impact part's CL until activated before landing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Pappystein said:

Your next step is to follow the link in my signature, While the information is dated it is still accurate.  I only suggest you also include your modulemanager.txt log in addition to the log files requested.   And post it to the Near Future Electrical and TAC-LS Forums.   Use a site like googledrive / Dropbox / Onedrive where you have control of the content to post the logs.

It's neither of those... Just installed a fresh install of KSP 1.8.1 + Making History 1.8.1

I added these mods in sequence. It appeared after 'Comfortable Landing was installed

Bluedog_DB (latest release) + CommunityResourcePack + DMagicScienceAnimate - No problem with lights on Kane (Apollo) capsules (MM4.1.0 installed)
Near Future Solar (version 1.1)- No problem with lights on Kane (Apollo) capsules
TACLifeSupport (version 0.13.13.0)- No problem with lights on Kane (Apollo) capsules
Restock (version 1.0.3) - No problem with lights on Kane (Apollo) capsules (MM upgraded to 4.1.3)
Restock+ (version 1.0.3) -  No problem with lights on Kane (Apollo) capsules
KAE SYSTEMS Welded Parts (version 1.0.0.5) - No problem with lights on Kane (Apollo) capsules (Was paranoid that my own mod my be an issue since it depends on BDB and Restock+ models)
Animated Decouplers (version 1.4.1) - No problem with lights on Kane (Apollo) capsules
DecouplerShroud (version 0.7.2) - No problem with lights on Kane (Apollo) capsules
InterstellarFuelSwitch (version 3.14) + Patch Manager + Tweakscale + CommunityTechTree - No problem with lights on Kane (Apollo) capsules
HGR - No problem with lights on Kane (Apollo) capsules
Comfortable Landing (version 1.6.2) - Problem appears

When I uninstalled, 'Comfortable Landing' the problem disappeared...

Output Log

Player_Log

It's strange, because I thought the two were supposed to be compatible...

@adm-frb as a first suggestion, you have svereal instances of MiniAVC.dll showing up at the very end of your log.
I would scrub your GameData, and remove *EVERY, SINGLE* copy of MiniAVC.dll.
If you do your mod installs manually, I would start making a habit of scrubbing every new mod, and deleting MiniAVC right after install.
If you install using CKAN, I would suggest installing ZeroMiniAVC, and that should future-proof MiniAVC from causing issues.

See here:

Edited by Stone Blue

14 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

@adm-frb as a first suggestion, you have svereal instances of MiniAVC.dll showing up at the very end of your log.
I would scrub your GameData, and remove *EVERY, SINGLE* copy of MiniAVC.dll.

See here:

Isn't that the version checker thing for mods?

14 minutes ago, adm-frb said:

Isn't that the version checker thing for mods?

Yes, but the miniAVC version was a stand-alone DLL which was in every mod that used it - and broke horribly after 1.8.  So not only did it not work, it also crashed KSP.

Remove them all, install KSP-AVC (the full version, which is a separate mod and updated) and see if it works.

25 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

...aa-nn-dd...? vOv
So you still have the same issue?

While ZeroMiniAVC did solve it, ZeroMiniAVC actually caused my game to freeze whenever I tapped 'recover. So I did a fresh install, after backing up my craft.

Fine now

Edited by adm-frb

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2020 at 3:34 AM, derbleifuss said:

The Pre-Landing-Mode only is available on the old Mk 1 Pod but not on the new Model. I browsed a little through the Local Files but didn't find a File that I could copy/edit to fix this. Any Advice?

Small change in the .cfg file may work. I you want me to do it for you, just PM me

On 5/4/2020 at 8:36 AM, VoidCosmos said:

Small change in the .cfg file may work. I you want me to do it for you, just PM me

Did it. But maybe I should have checked before what the Pre-Landing Mode actually does on it. I expected an inflatable floating Aid and not the Fender-Thing that it actually has. Makes no Sense when you splash it down like I do. But thanks for the Offer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.