Remote Pilot Assist available but How to Use Correct

Rico92

Hello, 

i want to establish an Satellite Network one Launch 3 Satellites everythink is Prepare Orbit etc. i have only one problem i thought i had it earlier the day but im not sure.

I use the Mk 1-3 Command Pod with an RA-2 Relay Antenna for the Mainship, the Sattelites are equipd with 1x Communotorn 16 and 1 x HG - 5 High Gain Antenna battery Power per Satellite is 600 and Fully Charged.

https://imgur.com/a/TzVovwx

As long as the RA-2 Relay Antenna has contact to KSC i can control the Satelite but is this connection lost i cant Control.

Edited by Rico92

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

51 minutes ago, Rico92 said:

As long as the RA-2 Relay Antenna has contact to KSC i can control the Satelite but is this connection lost i cant Control.

Looks like you're using RemoteTech?

RemoteTech uses a completely different control model than stock CommNet does.  Therefore, moving this topic to Add-on Discussions, since it's mainly about a mod.

However, since this sounds like specifically a RemoteTech issue, I'd suggest asking your question in the RemoteTech release thread-- that's where you'd be the most likely to get answers from the experts. ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.