Occupy Duna: A KSP Series by Project Essence

KnightofKessler

2 minutes ago, randint07 said:

I've thought briefly about a wiki, at least about an internal one for production purposes. It's a good idea... would help us keep our continuity untangled.

Yes. I could assist with it if that helps, and I've already joined the Discord channel

3 hours ago, randint07 said:

Thank you! We're trying our best to build hype lol

You better deliver on that! Hype is good, but it also increases expectations...I am expecting something like Expedition Eve now!

Edited by Nivee~

39 minutes ago, Nivee~ said:

You better deliver on that! Hype is good, but it also increases expectations...I am expecting something like Expedition Eve now!

True. With all these posters, I don't want to be disappointed!

6 hours ago, Alpha 360 said:

I'm just wondering out of pure interest, have y'all set an exact cost(in terms of $$) for this series? It seems like there is a ton of effort behind all of this, and I'm intrigued. 

Happy Explosions!

We're working on a Patreon. I think it has the costs we were trying to target but for some reason it seems the page won't let me view all of them... we might need to fix that before releasing it.

5 hours ago, Nivee~ said:

5 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

True. With all these posters, I don't want to be disappointed!

We'll try our best lol! :)

19 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

HYPE!

Will you post a modlist for this series? I notice one of the SSPXR centrifuges by @Nertea, but what else are you using?

We might post a series-wide modlist if we ever decide upon a set of mods that we're going to use for everything. We may not use the same mods each episode or even each scene, however, so a series-wide list would be problematic.

There is a modlist that we have used fairly often on this project, however. I didn't create it. I used it to make the station over Kerbin in one of the posters, for example. It features: 

B9 Part Switch

Camera Tools

Click Through Blocker

Community Category Kit

Community Resource Pack

Dynamic Battery Storage

Environmental Visual Enhancements

FS Hangar Extender

GlassThings

HeatControl

KAS

KerbalTek

KIS

KS3P

Near Future Construction

Near Future Electrical

Near Future Props

Planetary Base Inc

Planetary Domes

Planet Shine

Scatterer

Station Parts Expansion Redux

Stock Visual Enhancements

Toolbar Control

Tweak Scale

Tweak Scale Making History Configs

Vessel Mover

Wild Blue Industries

Obviously, we've also got Module Manager, and I think I also had HyperEdit... maybe that comes with one of the above mods. Again, I didn't create the list.

Edited by randint07

• 3 weeks later...

This will be our final post for the year, so we want to congratulate you all for supporting us during our fledgling stage. We still need more participants, mostly voice actors, but that will not set us off schedule. According to schedule, we plan for our first post in 2019 to be "Occupy Duna Episode 0".

https://discord.gg/4zb2hv9 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0YhYdW-2S9Q0m-rmQbKGg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.