Occupy Duna: A KSP Series by Project Essence

KnightofKessler

4 hours ago, KnightofKessler said:

This will be our final post for the year, so we want to congratulate you all for supporting us during our fledgling stage. We still need more participants, mostly voice actors, but that will not set us off schedule. According to schedule, we plan for our first post in 2019 to be "Occupy Duna Episode 0".

https://discord.gg/4zb2hv9 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0YhYdW-2S9Q0m-rmQbKGg

It's been a pleasure to work with you so far. Here's to a great 2019! *beer glasses clink*

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! My name is @Lo Var Lachland.  

I am the head PR rep for a group of KSP fans known as Project Essence. We are currently creating a Youtube series called "Occupy Duna," and so far we have:

-Released two trailers,
-Created Youtube, FacebookDiscord, Twitter, and Subreddit communities,
-Formed a team of 29 members, ranging from program managers, voice actors, poster designers, music scorers, and much, much more,
-And we created a Patreon page to help support this endeavor.

I am advertising this here to share our love of KSP with the rest of you. We would love for you to join in the fun and follow our journey with us, as a staff member, community member, patron, or just a youtube user who subscribes and enjoys the content as much as I enjoy making it.

WANTED: We are looking for talented in-game videographers/editing staff members who are active, have good computer specs, and have Discord accounts. Please contact me if you are interested. I hope you all enjoy this post and our production. 

Happy kerbaling!

-Lo var Lachland

• 2 weeks later...

We're releasing a new episode, specifically an "Individual Spotlight" where a RocketTalk host will explain a subject concerning a monthly theme. This month's theme is governmental space agencies. Please follow and watch the following episodes in this series. Thanks for supporting us!

14 hours ago, Alpha 360 said:

We have a special guest, Christian Ready, in our latest episode of Rocket Talk Podium! Be sure to check out Launchpad Astronomy, the channel where you get the latest in astronomy from somebody who has the qualifications to tell it. 

Really interesting!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 10:26 PM, KaitoSSB said:

Oh I can't wait to see episode 1, keep up the great work!

14 hours ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

OH MAN!!! Can't wait to see it!

We have been running behind, but we hope to get it out soon. Don't give up on us yet!

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

Actually @The_Cat_In_Space, and @Pascovian, we are very active. I am the new Director of Project Essence, after the second Director resigned due to a lack of time, who took over from the first director who also had a lack of time. We merely lack the spare time to work on this twenty-four/seven, especially now as we plan for the long term plan. We do not plan to sprint our way through videos, rather take the route of the tortoise who won in the end. We plan to get Episode 1 up when Falcon Heavy launches this year with ArabSat, to be specific. 

We are just finishing up filming the footage for episode 1. Our voice acting teams and sets/crafts teams will have their episode 2 requirements finished by the time Episode 1 launches. Therefore, Episode 2 will follow shortly after Episode 1, probably to be released by the end of May. 

In summary, we are active, but working on our projects slowly. We want our quality to exceed our quantity, but we are reaching the final stretch of Episode 1 development. 

Sincerely, Peter Ray - Director of Project Essence

22 minutes ago, Alpha 360 said:

In summary, we are active, but working on our projects slowly.

Last episode released in January I believe, been just about 3 months and no news on the second episode means it's dying pretty much

3 minutes ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Last episode released in January I believe, been just about 3 months and no news on the second episode means it's dying pretty much

There has been news posted in the Discord server here. We do not update this thread often, but that does not mean the series is done for. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.