Steerwing A300 Crew Transfer Issue?

I launched a Steerwing A300 with a single Kerbal. I transferred them into the cabin, now it won't let me open up the menu for the cabin to transfer him back to the cockpit! I have no control over this long distance flight anymore!

Lodster Keman would appreciate help solving this issue before his A300 runs out of fuel and falls from the sky!

Edited by Crillion

That should be impossible. You can always open the context menu of any part, at any time, even on a piece of uncontrolled debris.

What happens when you right-click one of the cabins? Nothing? Maybe your mouse battery has died? What happens when you right-click the cockpit?

3 minutes ago, bewing said:

That should be impossible. You can always open the context menu of any part, at any time, even on a piece of uncontrolled debris.

What happens when you right-click one of the cabins? Nothing? Maybe your mouse battery has died? What happens when you right-click the cockpit?

What's weird is that my mouse works fine outside the game and I can move the camera around while inside the game, but I'm unable to interact with any stock game buttons whatsoever? The plane just keeps flying along...

I can also go into IVA, and look around but can't interact with anything.

Edited by Crillion

Well, the problem you are describing should definitely be impossible. Which usually means that either your game executable has become corrupted, or your operating system needs to be rebooted.

Did you get the game from steam? Do you know how to validate your game files? I think that would be the smartest next step.

Alt-F12 for the debug menu -> Input Locks -> Clear Input Locks.

Either that, or you've been playing for a bit 'too long' and KSP has ran into a Null Ref Exception or ran out of memory... which can only be resolved by restarting the game.

4 hours ago, swjr-swis said:

Alt-F12 for the debug menu -> Input Locks -> Clear Input Locks.

Either that, or you've been playing for a bit 'too long' and KSP has ran into a Null Ref Exception or ran out of memory... which can only be resolved by restarting the game.

^This first. Clear the locks.  If not, reboot the game, and your computer.     If not, you should... Ummm......  post again... 

Most likely explanation is that kerbal is not a pilot, the plane doesnt have a probe, and now that hes out of the cockpit you've lost any and all control of the aircraft. But I honestly could have sworn you could eva Kerbals and transfer kerbals even on a dead craft.

He went to use the bathroom and the door auto locked behind him. Gg.

Edited by ZL647

1 hour ago, ZL647 said:

But I honestly could have sworn you could eva Kerbals and transfer kerbals even on a dead craft.

They can, regardless of rank or specialty.

1 hour ago, ZL647 said:

He went to use the bathroom and to door auto locked behind him. Gg

That's more likely.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.