[WIP][1.3.X-1.7.X] Terras Ignotas v0.1.4 - "Dear Lord we've turned into KSP 1.4 haven't we" - 2019-Jan.-05

DeltaDizzy

Terras Ignotas
"Sail past the stars and wonder"

total.svg?style=for-the-badge CKAN-Indexed-blue.svg?style=for-the-badg
[Placeholder Logo]

TIPatch.png?raw=true

Terras Ignotas is a mod that adds 2 small star systems to explore, though more will be added and existing ones will be grown. It may not look the best, but improvements are constantly being made! 

screenshot29.pngithea2.JPG

Credits:
Hadron, Ayse, Ionis, Gobek, most of Pumilio and Maezenis - @NickRoss120
Pumilio and Maezenis tweaks, Jac, Jil, Hil, Epochon - @DeltaDizzy
Patches that need to work - @Mrcarrot
Ideas and testing - @RedPandaz

Troubleshooting

Please provide us (in a zip file) with your KSP.log, output_log.txt, ModuleManager.ConfigCache, and the Logs/Kopernicus folder. You also need to tell us the version of KSP, Kopernicus, ModuleManager, and Terras Ignotas you are using.

Kopernicus IS REQUIRED.

releases <--- Github Download!

Spacedock

SOURCE

License is MIT

Come check out our discord server for quicker support!

https://discord.gg/xJNe4rj

Edited by DeltaDizzy
download

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Klapaucius said:

Just discovered it while browsing CKAN (which I had open for reinstalling other stuff).  Can't wait to try it out!

If you find any bugs make sure to open an issue on the github! Im totally not completely ashamed of the way this mod is set up and oh jeez there are so many problems with it someone please help

11 hours ago, DeltaDizzy said:

If you find any bugs make sure to open an issue on the github! Im totally not completely ashamed of the way this mod is set up and oh jeez there are so many problems with it someone please help

I'm not a coder and Github is somewhat of a mystery to me. I'm actually not sure how it works, so I'll just stick this here for the moment.  I'll try and educate myself for next time :confused:

The pack will not load. I keep getting the "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom system due to an exception in the loading process..."  I thought maybe there were conflicts with other mods, so I temporarily removed them and installed via CKAN only your mod and the dependencies that CKAN added. I'm on 1.5.1.2335 with the Making History expansion.  Here is the output log:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dpu2_u1WSZw9gzd-FAGR_L2aE9u-FKek

15 minutes ago, Klapaucius said:

I'm not a coder and Github is somewhat of a mystery to me. I'm actually not sure how it works, so I'll just stick this here for the moment.  I'll try and educate myself for next time :confused:

The pack will not load. I keep getting the "Kopernicus was not able to load the custom system due to an exception in the loading process..."  I thought maybe there were conflicts with other mods, so I temporarily removed them and installed via CKAN only your mod and the dependencies that CKAN added. I'm on 1.5.1.2335 with the Making History expansion.  Here is the output log:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dpu2_u1WSZw9gzd-FAGR_L2aE9u-FKek

This error is known and will be fixed at some point.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 8:45 AM, Mrcarrot said:

0.1.4 is now out in prerelease. Get it from GitHub! Same link as ever.

I hope we didn't horribly screw up anything this time

I went to the link and only saw 0.1.3.  Also I saw something that said Bohr patch but have no idea if that is what I am supposed to add and if so, what to do with it.

Edited by Klapaucius

3 hours ago, Klapaucius said:

I went to the link and only saw 0.1.3.  Also I saw something that said Bohr patch but have no idea if that is what I am supposed to add and if so, what to do with it.

Try going to https://github.com/KSP-DDR/Terras-Ignotas/releases. The link in the thread only shows the latest stable, not prereleases.

No glaring issues were found with the 0.1.4 prerelease, so we decided to move it into release.

Same link as ever.

Changelog:

Spoiler

* Gobek now orbits the sun because why the heck not

* Pumilio is now a better version of itself

* Maezenis too

* Everything should load now

* Stars looks cooler now

* Added Iblis

* SunCurve added, shouldn't outshine everything now

* Jac and Jil's Textures are updated, along with their orbits

* Insertion of some localization

* Folders are now more organized, for easier loading

* Kopernicus for 1.6 is out now so go wild

• 4 months later...

Wow I can't believe its been only 6 months! We have mostly been working on making this not a burning garbage fire, but we do have some new content to show, courtesy of @NickRoss120.

ithea2.JPG
Ithea

We also have a texture for another gas planet called Nadus.

nadus.JPG

See you all in December once Nadus gets finished!

• 1 year later...
On 11/3/2020 at 2:57 PM, Maple Kerman said:

...hello? This still alive?

Decidedly not. We haven't worked on it in over a year at this point. The mod was generally not well-made or organized(I believe 0.1.4 was the first version that actually worked) and didn't have much content yet anyway. The license is fairly unrestrictive, though, so someone could theoretically revive it(not that I recommend doing that).

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.