'Restore previous content' in spoilers?

RealKerbal3x

I often write mission reports on my thread, and put them in spoilers. When I, say, receive a notification while writing, I go to look at the notification, then come back to my thread. While the forum saves your WIP post until you come back, it doesn't do so for anything in a spoiler, so I have to re-write my whole report.

Would it be possible to have the forum save stuff in spoilers? It's a bit annoying to have to start again every time you come back to the page.

(And BTW, I hope that made sense :P)

Edited by RealKerbal3x

Just open the notification in a new tab.  I don't know about other browsers, but on Firefox you just click on the notification with the middle mouse button instead of the left one.  You could probably also click on it with the right one and click on "Open Link In New Tab"

On 11/9/2018 at 6:22 AM, Geonovast said:

Just open the notification in a new tab.  I don't know about other browsers, but on Firefox you just click on the notification with the middle mouse button instead of the left one.  You could probably also click on it with the right one and click on "Open Link In New Tab"

CTRL-click also works, if you're on a laptop that doesn't have a middle mouse.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.