Sudden KSP Crashes after Windows Update

I am on Windows 10 64bit ver 1709 [build 16299.726]

The latest update that shows in my control panel is:

security update for microsoft windows KB4462918 - 11/8/2018

update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems  KB4023057  -  11/3/2018
windows setup remediations (x64) KB4023057 - 11/3/208

My mod list is:
Contract Configurator
Contract Pack:Seti
KCT
KER
MagiCore
ScrapYard
Severedsolo
ModuleManager.3.1.0.dll

Here is the log file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x_KdHrhgILniz5kB7oWH3LRQN76WXQBT/view?usp=sharing

Well, I only saw one error in the log, even though I glanced through it:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

[AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'KSPSteamController' from assembly 'KSPSteamCtrlr'

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

<color=orange><b>[KSPSteamController]:</b> Failed to initialize Steam API!</color>

Do you have a steam controller?  if so, disconnect it, see if that helps.  If not, ignore this. 

Log shows it's getting to the main menu successfully, I think.   If a win update is the only thing that has changed, and given you're running 1.3.1 I'm guessing you're not messing with new mods much, then dig into your security software, and see if there's something affecting KSP there. 

Hey!

Thanks for taking a look, turns out that I didn't read the "How to get support" all the way though and that the log that I put in the link, was not correct.  With no changes to my pc, I was able to go all day without any crashes.

Odd, how 2 days ago, I got a windows update and the very next day KSP just would not run without crashing at various times, but the day after it runs as it should.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.