Stockalike Airbus A330 Cockpit - Interest?

Kartoffelkuchen

I think there may be something similar in @neistridlar's NeistAir pack or @blackheart612's AirplanePlus, but both of their cockpits use round fuselages - it looks like yours mates with the mk3? That certainly offers something new, and I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

As for suggestions, it's difficult to think of something that's not already been done or overdone... But one thing I'd love to see if possible would be a side-by-side cockpit for a 2-seater prop like the RAF's Bulldog trainers - the Scottish Aviation Bulldog, not the earlier Bristol biplane. Not sure if that's a little too different to what you've made, but it's all that comes to mind right now.

3 minutes ago, JH4C said:

I think there may be something similar in @neistridlar's NeistAir pack or @blackheart612's AirplanePlus, but both of their cockpits use round fuselages - it looks like yours mates with the mk3? That certainly offers something new, and I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

As for suggestions, it's difficult to think of something that's not already been done or overdone... But one thing I'd love to see if possible would be a side-by-side cockpit for a 2-seater prop like the RAF's Bulldog trainers - the Scottish Aviation Bulldog, not the earlier Bristol biplane. Not sure if that's a little too different to what you've made, but it's all that comes to mind right now.

Yup I know about NeistAir and Airplane plus, using both of it, I've just done this cockpit because I wanted to get back into modelling which I've not done in ages and since I'm using almost exclusively planes currently in KSP I thought it might be a cool thing to have and decided to ask if anyone else might have an interest in it. :)

Yes it's Mk3 sized. That thing looks like an interesting challenge, might try to do it. :) But first off I'll try to do the IVA for the A330 cockpit, and yeah if there's enough interest I'll also publish it. ;)

That looks really good! I'd love to get my hands on that, and I'm sure for the time being you could just tell it to use the Shuttle IVA until you're finished (I'm not an expert with this. That might be a silly idea on my part).

I'd also love that craft file; I'm very interested in how you made those wings. I've really struggled with making big wings for airliners.

Edited by CommanderSmith

• 1 year later...

Oh heyyy I totally forgot about this, but it did actually gain some attention it appears. :)

I've never finished this cockpit nor an IVA for it, but I'll publish it together with a bunch of projects which I started but never finished soon for everyone to work on or play with so stay tuned. ;)

Aw2P94G.png

It will include loads of airliner parts,  though not all are ready to play with but you'll see.

1 hour ago, KIMCHI said:

Yes!!!!! I love it! We need more airliners!

I might have something else coming up for you if it works out the way I want it to.

YzxiM4r.png

• 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.