November threads of the 2/3rds Month.

Vanamonde

Yes, it's very late this time. Several of our people are dealing with real world things right now and we're a bit under-staffed. One guy is having a baby. Well, it's actually his wife who is having it, but you get the idea. Also, we've been sick. And it's not our fault. And the dog ate our first draft. 

Yeah. 

So. 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Mr/Ms/? @Klapaucius says, 

My nomination for thread of the month.  It is simple and elegant--and really challenging. No stipulations, no complicated rules, but a great challenge that I hope more folks cotton on to.  I'm still working on mine. Getting into space I can do, but getting into a stable orbit I can then return from?  Not so easy.  A great first post, I think. 

We agree. Congratulations to @XxxCanadianZimxxX

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We've all experienced it. This here is a complex game, and as you're dealing with the complex stuff, you do all the math and rocket science and get to Eeloo only to realize you have no landing legs on your Eeloo lander. @Kerbalstar knows what it's like, which is why she/he nominated @MaverickSawyer's 

Long-term forum member @Ultimate Steve would like long-term forum member @GregroxMun to receive some recognition for his alternative solar system. 

Not a new thread this month, but one folks seem to still be enjoying. 

We were all newbies to the game at some point, and who doesn't like a trip down memory lane from time to time? Some guy named Vanamonde thought @The_Cat_In_Space's  discussion was a cute idea in which we could all share. 

And as you look out the window and watch the seasons change this fall (or spring, for you upside-down people), don't you wish you could also watch them change in KSP? Well,

@Dagger did, and in so doing impressed our @Dman979 into nominating his/her work. 

Thanks to our nominators, congratulations to those selected, and wear your badges with pride. 

ab38kbX.png?1

Remember to tune in next month when we will make a greater effort to get this done on time. :)

How is the dog? No indigestion? Well... Canadian ZinmxxX´s avatar is a cat; there is The Cat in Space; and the GitHub logo is some kind of feline... no wonder the dog have eaten the draft. Do NOT blame the dog!... (this time).

Edited by Cataclism

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.