Ksp keeps crashing on load(SOLVED)

i play in 1.3.1 
here's my mod list 
https://gyazo.com/186e58b2f68967d65a9f21c4c36568be

Here's my error log https://mega.nz/#F!FJF3mIDT!AMpc7oA9m8oeus85DJd2mw

im sorry im not good at this lol its late at night, im tired, i just want to play ksp. I've tried validating my game files and everything, nothing seems to work 

Edited by mattthenub

Just now, Gargamel said:

Are your mods specifically for 1.3.1?

Your log file is asking for a decryption key. 

oh what, ok thats really stupid. Well here is the key AMpc7oA9m8oeus85DJd2mw and no not all of my mods are for 1.3.1 but what i dont understand is why it has always worked up to this point, just one day it crashed and its been this way for like 2 weeks idk its very strange

1 minute ago, Gargamel said:

Your log file is asking for a decryption key. 

Huh? I can open it without any key...
Well, it is just the error.log, so here the interesting part:

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.4.0p4_b15b5ae035b7]

KSP_x64.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module KSP_x64.exe at 0033:5b69ed3e.

Error occurred at 2018-11-10_115918.
J:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64.exe, run by ryana.
88% memory in use.
16300 MB physical memory [1834 MB free].
25468 MB paging file [2 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [134203757 MB free].
Write to location 00000008 caused an access violation.

@mattthenub There is 'GameData' folder inside your 'GameData' folder, that doesn't belong there. And can you upload your ksp.log or output_log.txt as well?

1 minute ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Well, it is just the error.log, so here the interesting part:

@mattthenub There is 'GameData' folder inside your 'GameData' folder, that doesn't belong there. And can you upload your ksp.log or output_log.txt as well?

hmm ok, and yeah i can but idk where to find those, they dont exist within the crash log so just give me a bit to look...

1 minute ago, mattthenub said:

2 weeks idk

1 minute ago, mattthenub said:

no not all of my mods are for 1.3.1

That sounds oddly like you updated a mod after 1.5 dropped, and now something is crashing.  

But as Mr Cheese has also pointed out, your file structure is wonky. 

2 minutes ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Assuming he unlocked it after I pointed that out.  Works for me now too.  

2 minutes ago, mattthenub said:

hmm ok, and yeah i can but idk where to find those, they dont exist within the crash log so just give me a bit to look...

For KSP 1.3.1:

The KSP.log is in your KSP install directory, the same directory which contains the KSP.exe. The output_log is in: 'KSP_Install_directory\KSP_Data\'

18 minutes ago, mattthenub said:

You might want to choose a file hosting service that doesn't require outside users to actually download a file, which I, in particular, are very wary of.   DropBox and googledrive allow this sort of access.   This looks like a pretty good cloud service, but for a single user or a group of trusted users.  

Ok, let's see..

Your paging file runs out of memory but there is still some physical memory left so this should not be the problem. For testing purposes, you might want to increase it anyway.

For some reason, the output_log and ksp.log don't show a crash but some issues regarding firespitter. The version installed is pretty old, there is an updated one for KSP 1.3. : https://github.com/snjo/Firespitter/releases/tag/v7.6.0

29 minutes ago, mattthenub said:

not all of my mods are for 1.3.1 but what i dont understand is why it has always worked up to this point, just one day it crashed and its been this way for like 2 weeks idk its very strange

Well, it is strange indeed but the firespitter mod is not the only one with a wrong version, for example: ClickThoughBlocker 0.1.6.9 is build for KSP 1.5.1.

While most mods seem to be installed in the correct version, you should check this for each mod. That's a tedious work but unfortunately necessary.

17 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Ok, let's see..

Your paging file runs out of memory but there is still some physical memory left so this should not be the problem. For testing purposes, you might want to increase it anyway.

For some reason, the output_log and ksp.log don't show a crash but some issues regarding firespitter. The version installed is pretty old, there is an updated one for KSP 1.3. : https://github.com/snjo/Firespitter/releases/tag/v7.6.0

Well, it is strange indeed but the firespitter mod is not the only one with a wrong version, for example: ClickThoughBlocker 0.1.6.9 is build for KSP 1.5.1.

While most mods seem to be installed in the correct version, you should check this for each mod. That's a tedious work but unfortunately necessary.

ok, i'll be sure to do this.

17 hours ago, Gargamel said:

You might want to choose a file hosting service that doesn't require outside users to actually download a file, which I, in particular, are very wary of.   DropBox and googledrive allow this sort of access.   This looks like a pretty good cloud service, but for a single user or a group of trusted users.  

also, yeah i know, sorry lol. It was late when i posted this and i couldnt think of another way ahaha

18 hours ago, mattthenub said:

i play in 1.3.1 
here's my mod list 
https://gyazo.com/186e58b2f68967d65a9f21c4c36568be

Here's my error log https://mega.nz/#F!FJF3mIDT!AMpc7oA9m8oeus85DJd2mw

im sorry im not good at this lol its late at night, im tired, i just want to play ksp. I've tried validating my game files and everything, nothing seems to work 

thank you two for helping me but my game works now! Running through my mods solved the issue, again thanks you two!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.