Kerbal Space Program crashing for no reason

Hey guys im new here and i dont know if im on the right thread but welp ok

So basically my ksp keeps on crashing for no reason at anytime. No i dont have any mods, I have reinstalled it three times, booted my laptop. Checked task manager, no memory and heat problems. And no it didnt produce any crash report or log files. Please help, ive been playing this for more than 2 years and have alot of nice things in my world. It kinda liquides me off knowing i cant complete my goals in the game right now.

It will always produce log files unless you specifically told it not to. The only thing it won't do all the time is to copy the logs to a timestamped folder.

You can find your output log here: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html

The usual culprit for crashes after coming back after a long time is that there are still old mods in the GameData folder because people expect that Steam will delete them when they uninstall the game, which it won't do.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.