In the Leaf of War: A KSP Novel

Mukita12

In the Leaf of War

a KSP Novel

Based on True Story in United Kerbin

From the Point of View of Sgt. Jester of 209th Airborne Regiment of 57th Airborne Division of TNIK AD 

SVNfHZd.jpg

Content

Chapter one

The Great Tension

Chapter Two

Mobilization

PS: Hey ho... This is My 1st Ever Novel because i want to check if i was Interested in Novel Making, Also i will do the Chapter one on the Weekend(and with an Indonesian Grammar of Course)

I PROMISE I WILL DO CHAPTER ONE ON THE WEEKEND DEAL?! DEAL!

Edited by Mukita12

Ok I promise that i will do Chapter one when i'm free so...... Forgive me grammar

Chapter 1

The Great Tension

December 31th 2017, City of Meikarta Located in Republic Indokerbal

I was just worrying about my military exam, many of my friend was already graduated, it's just me and my brother who weren't. I ask the local MP about the test and he said "You know Jester, i think you're gonna pass this examination test. You already have 3 Exceeded Expectation and 4 Amazing grade." he said and I say to him" Thanks Sergeant Dolen.". After that my name was called and i see my brother out of the graded reviewing room,  "It's your turn now Jesse, i'm graduated now." He said, and i respond with "You lucky badger, well see you soon Herfor". "Yeah you too Jess.". I was scared because i'm afraid not graduated, as i enter the room i hear a person talking with someone. "Bugger me, i expect his little brother have more grades than him Leftenant" "Sure you too.". I have entered the room now and that person that i hear was Sgt Dolen, "ah you're here, bloody hell Dolen, he's a really fine man like you said." said the leftenant, "Yeah sure he is." Dolen responded, "Also Jester, i leave you with Leftenant Mcdavis now, i'm going to grab some lunch." He said again, now it was just me and Leftenant McDavis. "So...... You are Jester Heifill Arthur eh?" Davis said, "Yes sir,  I'm Jester Arthur from Port InFlander sir." i responded, "Well well well, you lemme check your grades ah, Exceeded Expectation on Coordinates, Phoetic Sign, and Morse code. And Amazing grade on Tactics, Math, Basic Marksman, and Resourcefulness. Your grades are good Mr Arthur, and your personality is great aswell, well what's your age son" He said, and i responded "17 and 5 month sir." "Well Jess i can't say but you're accepted to TNIK-AD 57th Airborne Division, 23rd Infantry Regiment, 17th Airborne Battalion, Company Alpha, 3rd Squadron known as Specter team." He said. "Thank you sir" i responded. "Well Jester, you may now can leave the room" "Ok sir, thanks." As i leave the room , the moment of relieve release out of me. I see in the distanced there was my Sister and my mother who run at me. "YOU DID IT, JESSE YOU DID IT!! YOU PASS THE EXAMINATION!!" my sister screamed at me. She was part of TNIK-AU (Airforce) 15th Airwing. I see my mother, she has a proud face in me. I feel that all the suffering in those P.E and those hard working paid off in the end. "So what should we now? Considering you already passed the test." My mom said to me, i responded to her "Maybe Big Family dinner in my Favorite Restaurant mom?" "Sure son but we should get home now, your brother already waiting in the car" My mom said to me "Ok  mom" I responded to her. When i arrive in parking lot, i see my brother already asleep and i thought maybe we should let him sleep considering he was assign to 17th Armored Division using the infamous T-50 Medium tank. when i enter the car, it was still a car that i remember when i was still 15.  Anyways as we ride i took us 2 days to arrived to our home considering the traffic was high and also we need to rest as mom already sleepy on Highway so we had to stop in Rest area. But we have arrived to our home.

January 6th 2018, City of Blancimong , Province of Wendever, Indokerbal

I'm in Mabes Hersburg, just two clicks where away from Central Wheat field in the city, "Bloody Hell!! Those bugger did do s*** at all! They litterally doing some s*** Sherlock stuff in Kalima right now." Said Pvt Henry "What?! wait a minute who are those Bugger?" Said Corporal Mitch "GKM Organization. GKM stands for Free Kalima Movement." "They try To Killed every police they see in there with their supplied weapon from those daft Maluku Rebels " Said Henry again. At this point i realised it wasn't and ordinary Riot, it was a civil war. And then i heard a call from the Command Radio 'ALL TROOPS DEPLOY AT KALIMA PROVINCE. GKM DECLARE WAR ON US. THEY ALREADY CAPTURE NORTHERN,CENTRAL AND EAST PART OF KALIMA!! ALL TROOPS DEPLOY DEPLOY DEPLOY!!". Bloody hell i thought, they really want independence like we did couple years ago with Asterisk.

Quick note: Maluku province located in that Lake/sea that i have in the northern part of me and expand for 19km (United Kerbin's Kerbin). so.......... yeah Kalima is below that bloody stuff

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.