I have a few questions about the forums.

Zackghostgamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! And welcome! I'm relatively new too. I wondered if there is a secret recipe to being able to post freely on the forums? I've made about 15 replies (and I promise, I'm a real human being, and following the community rules!) but I'm still getting the message that my posts need to be approved by a moderator. 

11 minutes ago, boltzens said:

I wondered if there is a secret recipe to being able to post freely on the forums?

No secret, it unlocks as soon as you've made five posts.

11 minutes ago, boltzens said:

I've made about 15 replies

Yes, but they've nearly all been in The Lounge and/or Forum Games, which don't count.  Note that your post count only says "5 posts", not 15.

The good news is that with this post itself you now have 5 "real" posts, so actually you ought to be good to go as of now.  :)

49 minutes ago, boltzens said:

Hi! And welcome! I'm relatively new too. I wondered if there is a secret recipe to being able to post freely on the forums? I've made about 15 replies (and I promise, I'm a real human being, and following the community rules!) but I'm still getting the message that my posts need to be approved by a moderator. 

You're not fooling us. We can tell you're a spambot. It's in the eyes. 

20 hours ago, Snark said:

No secret, it unlocks as soon as you've made five posts.

Yes, but they've nearly all been in The Lounge and/or Forum Games, which don't count.  Note that your post count only says "5 posts", not 15.

The good news is that with this post itself you now have 5 "real" posts, so actually you ought to be good to go as of now.  :)

Aha, thank you for clarifying! 

• 4 weeks later...