1,000 posts. One THOUSAND POSTS!

Chel

Hello there! I joined this forum on March 24th, 2017. I was confused, and didn't know a lot at the time, but now, approximately  a year and a half later, I'm celebrating joining the 4 digits club! I've met so many people, laughed at many jokes, even got a TOTM! And now, as the post count rolls over to 1,000, I'm celebrating and filled with so much happiness and joy right now!  I've made many friends, shed a few tears, and seen how I changed from a confused and scared person, absolutely terrified of the moderators (and to some extent, still am) I've been through tough times, but this forum has really helped with my life, post by post. 

So thankyou, to everybody on this forum, whether you are the oldest user or the youngest, or if you've joined 5 minutes ago, or 5 years ago. It doesn't matter.

Thankyou to everybody

Time to join the 4 digit gang! :D

Oh, and before I go, special thanks to these people: @Lo Var Lachland, @Vanamonde, @Snark, @Coca992, @4x4cheesecake, @Deddly, @Dman979, @Fraston, @Just Jim, @Cydonian Monk, @Geonovast, @The Minmus Derp, @cratercracker, @DeltaDizzy, @RoadRunnerAerospace, @NSEP, @HazelPine, @Kebab Kerman, @StrandedonEarth, @Lisias, @cubinator, @Gargamel

Thankyou all for being my friends on this amazing place!

Edited by The_Cat_In_Space

Just now, StrandedonEarth said:

Wow, I rate a special thanks? Sweet! Glad I could help, and congrats on reaching the kilopost plateau. Now we just have to get you into the Rep Grand Group!

Yep, that's my next goal! Also now I'm at 1,001 posts after pressing 'Submit Reply' 

There will be a surprise later today for all of you. A gift, from me, if you will. It's something I made

4 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Hello there! I joined this forum on March 24th, 2017. I was confused, and didn't know a lot at the time, but now, approximately  a year and a half later, I'm celebrating joining the 4 digits club! I've met so many people, laughed at many jokes, even got a TOTM! And now, as the post count rolls over to 1,000, I'm celebrating and filled with so much happiness and joy right now!  I've made many friends, shed a few tears, and seen how I changed from a confused and scared person, absolutely terrified of the moderators (and to some extent, still am) I've been through tough times, but this forum has really helped with my life, post by post. 

So thankyou, to everybody on this forum, whether you are the oldest user or the youngest, or if you've joined 5 minutes ago, or 5 years ago. It doesn't matter.

Thankyou to everybody

Time to join the 4 digit gang! :D

Oh, and before I go, special thanks to these people: @Lo Var Lachland, @Vanamonde, @Snark, @Coca992, @4x4cheesecake, @Deddly, @Dman979, @Fraston, @Just Jim, @Cydonian Monk, @Geonovast, @The Minmus Derp, @cratercracker, @DeltaDizzy, @RoadRunnerAerospace, @NSEP, @HazelPine, @Kebab Kerman, @StrandedonEarth, @Lisias, @cubinator

Thankyou all for being my friends on this amazing place!

Daaaaang, I was the first on the list? That's awesome! 

Welcome to the club! :D 

1 minute ago, cubinator said:

Well, thanks! I'm always glad to know I make the world a little happier. It's the best I can strive to do.

Yep! Me reaching 1,000 posts was great, I've been looking forwards to it for quite a while

Just now, The_Cat_In_Space said:

What do you mean a long time ago? I've been replying to this and other things after my celebratory post

I mean way before you made this post.  Go post something in The Lounge.  Your post count won't go up, so you actually hit the Post button for the 1,000th time a long time ago.

Just now, Geonovast said:

I mean way before you made this post.  Go post something in The Lounge.  Your post count won't go up, so you actually hit the Post button for the 1,000th time a long time ago.

Ooooh yeah, but I don't count those ones. I only count the ones on my post thing

5 hours ago, Coca992 said:

Proud of you son!

c a t s    a r e     b e t t e r      t h a n      s e e l s    :P

2 hours ago, Barzon Kerman said:

Huh?

What happened to the friendly cat picture! I miss it...

Edited by The_Cat_In_Space

1 hour ago, Barzon Kerman said:

I replaced it with something more Christmas-y, but after Christmas, I will put it back.

Or you could simply photoshop a picture of a christmas hat on the cat, that always works

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.