[1.4.5 and above] KSCTweaker - small KSC improvements

Ger_space

This is a spinnoff from Kerbal-Konstructs. The mod does (in the moment) two things. 

1.  It animates the dishes of the lv1 & 2 Tracking stations
  2. If you have the MH expansion installed: integrate the lights from the desert runway into the lv2 runway.

Grab it here: Github

qvpgZfu.png sMUUISj.png

In the future I will extend it as soon I have something ready.

License: MIT

17 minutes ago, crystalkalem said:

I really wish someone would make a mod that makes it possible to go inside of the KSC buildings and have functioning doors n such. I've been looking non-stop all day and haven't found anything that even hints as to whether or not it does this. 

there are no models interiors. Someone had to create them. That's why it's not possible in the moment.

2 minutes ago, Ger_space said:

there are no models interiors. Someone had to create them. That's why it's not possible in the moment.

I remember a long time ago that someone swapped the hanger from creation mode with the one on the planet. It was like way back before 1.2. cannot for the life of me find it though :(.

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.