kerbal space program - unity 2017.1.3p1 (02d73f71d3bd)

[MOD - Moved to Technical Support (PC, unmodded installs) subforums]

@Andromakus, please note that as a new member, your first five posts need to be approved by a moderator, which is why they don't appear immediately. I've merged all your duplicate posts into one topic, but in the future, please wait for your posts/threads to be approved instead of cross-posting in multiple unrelated subforums.

You really need to provide more info.   What did the game do?  When did it crash? What did you do, if anything, to make it crash, etc.    Screen shots of it happening might be useful.  This is like going to the doctor and saying "I'm sick", but not saying anything else. 

That log file really doesn't tell us much,either.  Read this:

And then post up your Ksp.log to your pastebin account, thanks. 

Well, first off, stick with the default forum font and size, it's just easier for everybody to read.

17 minutes ago, Andromakus said:

(how to attach screenshots here)

You can get a screen shot by hitting F1.  then upload that to a image hosting site, like Imgur.  You can then link it it here.

17 minutes ago, Andromakus said:

During the construction of the other rocket (I had to step away for a moment), and then I come in and get crash

Alright, now we're getting somewhere. ;).   Did you do anything to it after sitting back down? Or did it crash while you were away?   Does it always crash at the same spot, or just this one time?   Sometimes, programs just crash.   But if it's always crashing, then we can narrow it down. 

The KSP.log I mentioned would be of great use to us here. 

Edited by Gargamel

Just now, Andromakus said:

Постоянно, как только я вступаю в игру аварии

You have discord?

As I mentioned in the PM you sent me, we try to keep all discussions, especially technical ones, on the forums.  That way if anybody else has the same issue, they don't have to start a new thread, they can just read this one. 

2 minutes ago, Andromakus said:

Я не мог решить проблему , не мог найти решение

I could not solve the problem, could not find a solution

Post up your KSP.log, like you did with the other log, as mentioned in the sticky I linked above, and then we will be able to help you.  

1 hour ago, Andromakus said:

The last screenshot displays a DirectX error message while your error.log lists the OpenGL driver. I assume, that you try to launch the game with a startup parameter like -force-glcore or -force-opengl.

In steam, right click the game in your library -> properties -> launch options and if there is any entry, remove it and try again.

Otherwise, please post your KSP.log like suggest :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.