Gapone

18 minutes ago, Gapone said:

So i see that some topics were made by people to find specific mods that they don't know if exist OR don't know their names. So i decided to start a topic about people ask other people about mods, such as

and others.

There is only one rule - DO NOT ASK FOR MODS UNTIL THE PREVIOUS HAS BEEN ANSWERED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(i started this topic just to find a mod)

So i'll ask for the mod i personally want.

The mod that adds effects to jet engines.

Pictures to further explain that.

It's not HotRockets because it doesn't supported even to 1.0.5 (where the Juno engines were released) so it can't be that. Also it isn't stock (because i found screenshots in said versions without these fx) but i don't know about other engine fx mod(s).

Hotrockets still works how do you think realplumes works ? Realplumes is using hotrockets assets and there just long made up patchets that all use smokescreen plugin so as long has smokescreen is up to date and ModuleManager.*.*.* is up to date all will work and most have posted what there is out there from the links you posted the legs b9 had some might not be what you like but there are some or you can give it a shot and model some

Edited by Mecripp

2 minutes ago, Gapone said:

I meant "the hotrockets mod was last updated before the juno engines were released so it's incompatible with them" thing.

looks like they might have been stock FX at the time but hotrockets they could have used , I take it you don't know a lot about editing the cfg's or making a patch file ?

Notepad ++ is good to use https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

If modders make a CFG and there using Linux or Mac in  notepad they will be hard to read but notepad ++ it will look right

1 minute ago, Gapone said:

The OP's of craft never mentonied of any mods. Also the Wheesley FX looks like the one from pre-1.0.5. The Whiplash fx from BOTH! the latest HotRockets release and 1.0.5. But the orange thing thad goes here is like the ONE FROM PRE-1.0.5 AGAIN! WELL! I GUESS!!!!!!!!! IT'S HIDDEN DEBUG FX!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE KNOW HOW TO ENABLE THIS EXCEPT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just mounted the engines in a cargo bay is that what your asking ?

PM is private message

• 3 months later...