The Kerbal Space Fleets

Soon the Military was not happy with Interceptors they wanted somthing bigger. This was anwered in the Form of the F-27 Frigate this craft could be lauched on its own with no launch system. (Dispite having almost no fuel left at that point.) It was armed with Four Sunbeam Lazers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32889[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32890[/ATTACH]

Soon the Military was not happy with Interceptors they wanted somthing bigger. This was anwered in the Form of the F-27 Frigate this craft could be lauched on its own with no launch system. (Dispite having almost no fuel left at that point.) It was armed with Four Sunbeam Lazers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32889[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32890[/ATTACH]

You want BIGGER? Here's a few options: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/20134-Lockweed-Mardin-Orbital-Defense-Solutions

take1.jpg

^ One of just three very capable orbital defense systems.

How the bloody hell do you get that into orbit!

Well, that one at the moment requires (*cough* cheating *cough*) using the Orbital Construction Spacedock mod, but the Revolver - which is about 2/3 the size - can get into orbit on it's own without too much trouble. However, I'm currently working the kinks out of a version that CAN get into orbit without using Spacedock. So far it works, it's just a bit finicky so I'm getting the kinks out of it before I make it go public. Also, it'll probably eat most computers alive, since, well, see for yourself:

G5kb0.jpg

Short Answer: ^That's how.

Well, that one at the moment requires (*cough* cheating *cough*) using the Orbital Construction Spacedock mod, but the Revolver - which is about 2/3 the size - can get into orbit on it's own without too much trouble. However, I'm currently working the kinks out of a version that CAN get into orbit without using Spacedock. So far it works, it's just a bit finicky so I'm getting the kinks out of it before I make it go public. Also, it'll probably eat most computers alive, since, well, see for yourself:

G5kb0.jpg

Short Answer: ^That's how.

so the answer is magic*the force+massive amounts of fuel... BRILLIANT!!!

The latest in truck-mounting technology(bolts that don't explode even a little bit:D) have allowed us to build previously unthinkable designs(bodge together) with the latest in new parts(bits salvaged off old aircraft). consists of a heavy truck, two rototrons, a bit of aircraft fuselage, a humongous gun, and a small digital camera. comes loaded with the finest in anti material technology training systems(9 total, non-reusable). Due to shipping restrictions we could not provide actual heat rounds therefor additional mockup training rounds and full rail rounds must be purchased separately. Accepts all cube-corp certified rail-gun ammunition. battery's not included. Not responsible for damage to private property, public property, or anything that looks like a target. Do not blend.

wolfram light artillery

screenshots

the RX line of planes and land craft so far i have made 5 craft three are test beds for rockets and takeoffs so i well add more to it and i well get some pics of them on the runway some do not takeoff but have some tech like 4 rocket racks:cool: i need some help getting a VTOL up and running so i can fire wene going VTOL well look in to ships for help if you know one that can do it i well arm it for you but lest the mods it uses

the first of my VTOLs i well make more but they will be armed with sunbeam lazors for now:( but i well be making more tapes of VTOLs and land craft:) and sorry for posting two in a row the 5 attach max is stoping form butig this in my first post

edit: added the MD tape of craft it has two twin hull rockets for more fire power but is the same hull as the RX-2 just with a bigger armament of rockets

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33157[/ATTACH]

that is the MD armmed RX-3 VTOL Atmospheric Interceptor made by the RX labs:D have a fun day

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33158[/ATTACH]

and a short time later the plane hit the sea at hi speeds and now the kerbal is in the sea

Edited by botse

Well the RX-3/2 are VTOLs but I have not landed with them yet doth

Edit: o and I have a space interceper that with the debug tools I have got in to minmus ATM well show pics

edit: just named it a deep space frigate with three ship builds one with boosters one with a jump dirve and one that has no addons

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33160[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33161[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33162[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33163[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33164[/ATTACH]

that is all with the help of debug but the jump drive but as i look at the ships file i find i have not but in a save

Edited by botse

Hmm that may be with I need be coz I have two bros the play it as well I may as well down it and have three corps of it one for me and my two bros I build good looking ships will that use the cart mod to make werd land craft

Edit: wait are sec do you have skype?? If so we may be able to caht with that

Yes i have skype but dont have an account yet. But it might not work to well downloading KSP I had 35 KB's a second but ive got 0.17 now. No i havent had a look at i42s ships but we could make like a Jugernaught and super Jugernaught class of ship if need be.

edit Boste friend me

Edited by bradley101

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.