Duna InSight Challenge

https://imgur.com/a/feWxhPk

My lv3 entry, at one point DuCO1 drifted more than 20000 km from the lander, luckly DuCO2 is less than 1000 km away, so I still have connection.

A lot of "fun" things happened on this mission, like wasting dv by forgot to click "control from here" for the probes on the cubesats, and found autostruts prevented the hinges from moving.

The lander can transmit atmosphere analysis, the sesmic can transmit sesmic scan, and the MOLE probe can transmit temperature reading, so other experiments should transmit fine.

(I also forgot to add a surface scaner on the lander and I should do this in science mode for more points)

Congratulations on a successful rank 3 mission! I especially like the robotic arm and ground experiments, that's a nice touch. Breaking Ground wasn't out yet when I made this challenge - I might have to have another go at it. Anyway, you can use the rank 3 badge in your profile signature if you like.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.