Toolbar Icons in Main Menu After Exiting Game

I have recently noticed that some (always just one at a time) of my mod toolbar icons will appear in the top right corner of the main menu after exiting the game.  Most recently, I have observed this with KRASH and PreciseManeuver although I have seen others previously and sometimes it is just the thin yellow and gray separator bar.  I have seen this in various mod configurations and was wondering if it was a common problem or if it is indicating an incompatibility or installation error?  (I should note that all of the mods appear to work fine in game.  As it is not appearing to cause any issues, this is more to satisfy my own curiosity to see if it is widespread or not.)

In the spoiler below, I list my current mod setup and after exiting the game, only the yellow and gray bar appeared in the main menu.  (Again, I have seen this with various configurations as well as different versions of KSP but have not investigated what the minimal setup is for this to occur.)  Thanks in advance!

Spoiler

KSP:  1.4.5+MH

Game Data:

• ClickThroughBlocker 0.1.6.7
  • ToolbarController 0.1.6.16
  • BetterBurnTime 1.6.1
  • CTTP (from OPM)
  • CustomBarnKit 1.1.17.0
  • DockRotate 1.5.1.20
  • FMRS 1.2.7.2
  • KerbalLaunchFailure 0.4.10.1
  • Kopernicus 1.4.5.4
  • kOS 1.1.5.2
  • ModularFlightIndicator 1.2.5.0
  • OPM 2.2.1.0
  • StageRecovery 1.8.0.0
  • KerbalAlarmClock 3.9.1.0
  • TransferWindowPlanner 1.6.3.0
  • WaypointManager 2.7.2.0
  • [X] Science 5.17.0
  • ModuleManager 3.0.7

My first thought was ToolbarController, however, if memory serves, I have observed this behavior without that mod as well.

16 minutes ago, BlkBltChemie said:

I should note that all of the mods appear to work fine in game.  As it is not appearing to cause any issues, this is more to satisfy my own curiosity to see if it is widespread or not.

I know the issue and reported it several times (I also think it is related to Toolbar Controller but it also happens to mods which doesn't use it, so maybe I'm wrong) but since it is just a minor bug which doesn't affect the gameplay or functionallity of the mods, neither I care a lot about, nor anyone else (at least there are not many reports about it)^^
Well, if you hit one of these buttons in the main menu, you will probably get a NullRef error but it's not a big deal, the game usually will not crash or anything bad will happen. Anyway, I would suggest not to press these buttons in the main menu^^

1 hour ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

I know the issue and reported it several times (I also think it is related to Toolbar Controller but it also happens to mods which doesn't use it, so maybe I'm wrong) but since it is just a minor bug which doesn't affect the gameplay or functionallity of the mods, neither I care a lot about, nor anyone else (at least there are not many reports about it)^^
Well, if you hit one of these buttons in the main menu, you will probably get a NullRef error but it's not a big deal, the game usually will not crash or anything bad will happen. Anyway, I would suggest not to press these buttons in the main menu^^

Fantastic!  Thanks for the confirmation, that is what I wanted to know!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.