SpaceDockReboxed (KSP1.5.X)

Jesusthebird

With @steedcrugeon permission im Re-releasing Spacedock. The goal of this isnt to completely redo the mod. But simply bring it up to date and consolidate some models into one pack. I dont have the experience or knowledge to redo models or textures but am certainly willing to accept any done by other members with credits given of course. 

I hope you guys enjoy! Please Let me know if I missed anything!

KDEook2.jpg

SpaceDock is a mod that provides a few parts that..combined with some other mods, make it possible for very stylish orbital construction, or if you wish..a nice looking 'garage' for your space planes and rockets :) To take full advantage of these parts, you will need to combine this with a few other mods listed below. 

This 'ReBoxed' version has a few additional Docks as well as updated modules for supported mods to their more current versions. I've also added a few other minor changes. Please feel free to give me advise on balancing or future update suggestions!

CKAN install for now isnt available ..for now you'll just have to make due by installing manually from the github repo.

Download (GitHub)

DependenciesModuleManager

Supported Mods:

ExtraPlanetary Launchpads

KAS and KIS

ConnectedLivingSpace

Mods that pair well:

Global Construction

@RoverDude plethora of USI golden mods

Stockalike Station Parts Expansion Redux

NearFutureTech

UniversalStorage II

Credit:

@Stevie_D for his contribution of meshes and artwork

@steedcrugeon for his amazing modeling and animation work; as well as his permission to update and rebox this for you all!! Thanks Dude!!

@Fendrin for his contributions during the original development phases

The supported and 'pair well' mod Developers and Maintainers; without you guys, this mod wouldn't have much purpose to begin with.

Original Thread:

Original Development Thread

A couple screenshots of the extra docks added (taken from the DevThread)

Spoiler

3Em3VhT.png

OH336rc.png

License: 88x31.png 

Edited by Jesusthebird

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.