So Long, Farewell, I Hate To Say Goodbye.

Kerbinchaser

Well my fellow forumers and space-geeks, this is my goodbye. It may be for a month, it may be for longer. 

I might "occasionally" drop in and post something, or like a funny post, but from this day on I'm going to be about 95% offline.
It's sad to say goodbye to a group of friends I've had fun with over the past two years, but do not be sad, I WILL return! :)

After the new year, I will come on back to see how everything is going, and depending on the state of things here on planet Lo var, might stay.
I really do like this forum and the great number of fun threads/people here, but of course, life takes over. I have to start planning for college, I need to work harder in my job, and I have other important things to take care of, mainly family issues.

As I have said so many times before, KSP is the thing that has really brought me into the greatest group of online personas there is. The Forum is non-toxic, family friendly, and most of all, a BUNCH OF FUN! :D I can't WAIT to return, and hopefully, people like @adsii1970, @Just Jim, @The_Cat_In_Space, and @NSEP will still be here to say hello once again.

Merry Christmas everyone.

-Lo var Lachland

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, enjoy your time no matter what you do, take care of your life because RL comes first, and I'll see you around, I'm sure.

You can remove yourself from KSP, but you can't remove KSP from yourself. Or something like that :D

But seriously I hope nothing bad is going on and you're just being proactive which is great, but on the off chance something bad is happening I'm going to send you all the good vibes I can muster.

On 12/3/2018 at 9:59 AM, 5thHorseman said:

but on the off chance something bad is happening I'm going to send you all the good vibes I can muster.

Aww, thanks! 

The vibes are strong, my friend. The vibes are strong. 

On 12/3/2018 at 9:50 AM, GDJ said:

Take care of yourself and don't be a stranger.

Thanks mate. 

11 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Aww... best of luck in your future!

I'll see you! :) 

On 12/3/2018 at 11:06 AM, Nivee~ said:

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours! I hope everything is fine at your end. 

Thanks, Nivee. ;) 

Edited by Lo Var Lachland
What is with those "1s" in the quotation boxes? O.o

On 12/4/2018 at 7:17 PM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

I am planning to reach 5 dots before you lol

Oh, in your dreams. :sticktongue:

On 12/4/2018 at 12:33 PM, Vexillar said:

Happy Holidays... and best wishes for your endeavours outside of the Kerbosphere.  Look forward to seeing you around again before too long.

Thanks, man. ;)

1 hour ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Well, that kinda makes sense 'cause I keep coming back, but mark my words, this is only because I got 3 hours of sleep last night and I need to decompress :P

Lies! So you can just make the gap tighter between our post counts so you can win! YOU DON'T FOOL ME! 

: )

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.