[1.12.2] Radial Experiment Storage Container v2.5

IllicitMedic

Current version: 2.5 for KSP 1.12.2
License: CC Attribution Share Alike 4.0 International

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been using this part for a while now since the stock one is way too big for some rovers and pods and I don't like to take up so much space to return multiple copies of an experiment.

Any way I searched all over for something that would work, and this is all I was able to find, and it was way out of date and did not function with 1.5.1.

The mod was originally made by Talisar but he has not been around for a very long time and the license grants me the write to continue to work on it so here it is in case someone else has the same needs I do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v 2.5 (12/15/2021)
- Updated for KSP 1.12.2

v 2.0 (06/04/2020)
- Added the ability to "collect all" science from the vessel the container is attached to by right clicking on the container.
- Added "Collect All" to the action group abilities.

v 1.0.3 (06/02/2020
- Updated for KSP v 1.9.1

v 1.0.2 (12/20/2018
- Updated for KSP v1.6

v 1.0 (12/03/2018)
- Reconfigured folder structure and updated all cfg files for KSP v1.5.1

Available on CKAN
Download from Spacedock

qIcmqQ9.jpg

mMgQu6N.jpg

j6LtTaF.jpg

Edited by IllicitMedic
UPDATE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As of Jan 26th 2019, I'm seeing this on CKAN. If it's possible in the Spacedock section for "Information" if you could provide the KSP forum thread link, that might be useful. 

The CKAN Homepage link goes to Spacedock, but then Spacedock doesn't have (or I missed it) the link for KSP forums. I had to Google it and then I found the thread. But it might be nice to have that looped back around so it's easy to find.

Great mod and loving the texture!

• 1 year later...

v2.0 RELEASE (06/04/2020)
- Added the ability to "collect all" science from the vessel the container is attached to by right clicking on the container.
- Added "Collect All" to the action group abilities.

This now effectively functions exactly like the stock science container.

2 hours ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

Cool part - ty for this!  btw ... the Plugins folder in your zip is serving no purpose, in case it makes your life easier to drop it.

Noted, thank you. I'll remove it at some point, I've been away for a few years & did not realize AVC has changed.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

really like this useful mod,but there is a issue with the advanced satellite part by using rss mod als the same time,everytime u put it in the storage then lunch the vessel (use prime vector guidance on mj2),u will find ur whole delta-v are missing, can u fix it? the basic satellite is working fine