FahmiRBLX

I was originally about to make the same game on AirRaidSirens.net Forums, but since it's a long break of me (That I almost count myself as quitting Siren Enthusiast, but...)

Simple. Post your weirdest quotes here, and see who's the weirdest or funniest!

• Anime quotes are allowed, since I 'abused' anime quite bad lately (But NOT at ARS.net Forums [NOT @ARS,don't spit your coffee])
  • It could be your quote, it could be others. Feel free to post.
  • Include the source, if possible.
  • Mention the user, if you picked the quote from another user from this forum. This is to credit the user for the quote.
  • Uhhhhhh...
  • Anyways, follow the forum rules, albeit this forum is even smart enough to identify...

My First Post Will Be After OP.

[For sure my 2 posts are merged]

Spoiler

These are the continuation of the ...s above.

Profanity Warning, Wear Profanity-Proof Suits & Equipment In, If Your Item Is Not Designed To Withstand This (e.g your iPhone) Leave It Outside This Area

[1] ... tries to bring it together to compensate with anime a bit.

[3] ... the word H*nt4i.

Vitas - Seventh Element

Aha, aha, hahaha, hahaha-ha
Brlrl, brlrl, haha

-Vitas-

Spoiler

Any Anime character is not involved; if involved, this is made on purpose  unintentional.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

We are the masters of a power driven to the far reaches of the universe, and we have but one desire! Can one such as you possibly fathom how dearly we have clung to this dream across the aeons? How could you! You couldn’t! Never ever ever! We who once faced those who were in such fear of our power that they sealed us away and banished us to the edge of the galaxy! US! As if THAT loveliness wasn’t enough, they tried to erase our very existence from history! RUDE! Only through our magic were we able to overcome their science and achieve great prosperity! We alone were responsible for stopping that repulsive nightmare of a galactic crisis, yet this is how you repay us! This won’t stand! It won’t be forgiven! It won’t be forgotten! Never ever EVER! Those who called us mad, are you listening? You left us at the edge of the galaxy to be forgotten, then went along your merry way, probably living somewhere pretty and peaceful! But know this! Your future is a farce! You have none! We, masters of a matter most dark, vow to be restored, as foretold in the book of legend, which everyone thought was just a fairy tale! It WASN’T! We have already obtained the vessel that contains our Dark Lord, and he will soon awaken and shower us in compassion! Look! The vessel of our Dark Lord is filling up even as we speak! Now the time for his greatness to enter our world has come! Welcome to a new history! A new age! The age of awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LORD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” -Hyness, Kirby Star Allies

Just now, FahmiRBLXian said:

Sometimes, Kraken drives are useful during some situations, including surpassing altitude limits (Just like in Sword Art Online). One question, though, can Krakens harm non-focused objects? I'm thinking whether my location is plausible.

"There is a theory that states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable."
--Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

According to a majority of users' posts on Kerbal Space Forums, and as of user @FahmiRBLXian's observation, user @Lo Var Lachland is well-known to be almost everyone around the Forum.

My entry on How Famous Are You? thread, replying to @Lo Var Lachland.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

1 hour ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Wait just one minute. How have i been here for almost three years and never figured out how to quote across threads?

Well, the forum software has changed a couple of times…

1 hour ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Teach me your ways. :3

The quote block is a rich text object. Just select it and copy to the clipboard, then paste. Note that you'll probably have some difficulty both selecting and copying it if you're using a phone or something.

3 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Wait just one minute. How have i been here for almost three years and never figured out how to quote across threads?

Teach me your ways. :3

2 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

Well, the forum software has changed a couple of times…

The quote block is a rich text object. Just select it and copy to the clipboard, then paste. Note that you'll probably have some difficulty both selecting and copying it if you're using a phone or something.

In addition, the easiest way to copy-paste quotes is to...

1. Quote the post you'd like to quote.
  2. On your textbox, select the quote box using Left Click.
  3. Copy the selected object.
  4. Paste the quote in the 2nd thread you'd like to send the quote to.

Or you could just hit the '+' (Multiquote), then get to the thread you'd like to bring the said quote to, then paste it along your text, or thin air.

Or you just select the text you'd like to quote, get to your textbox, click the (Quote) button, then post the whole body of text you've selected inside the Quotebox.

"you were in the parking lot earlier. that's how I know you!"

-creed bratton(the office)

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression.

-Gary Larson

Edited by lapis999

“According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.”

"All right I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER. MAKE LIFE RUE THE DAY IT THOUGHT IT COULD GIVE CAVE JOHNSON LEMONS! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE MAN WHO'S GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS! I'M GONNA GET MY ENGINEERS TO INVENT A COMBUSTIBLE LEMON THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"

-Cave Johnson

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.