FahmiRBLX

"this morning I smacked myself with my phone"

-Dwight K. Shrute

"nobody steals from creed bratton and gets away with it. the last person to do this disappeared. his name? Creed Bratton.

-Creed Bratton

"it's Halloween. That is really really good timing"

-Creed Bratton

(all from the office)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh god, lets see if any of my TF2 binds are appropriate here:

nope not that one

uh no

holy @$&* no

why did i save this?

pfffft

now that's just sick

Ok, none of my binds are appropriate for this thread. In that case, I leave you with this:

ahh! that cat just turned into a cat!

-- Reimu Hakurei, in former hell

" Allways check your cockpit for flying bugs before closing, you don't wan't to be stuck with a buzzing insect for 4 hours.  "

F-16 pilot

Edited by Triop

"Air is beautiful, yet you cannot see it. It's soft, but you cannot touch it. Air is a little like my brain."

"If you phone a psychic and she doesn't answer the phone before it rings, hang up."

"A cookie has no soul, it's just a cookie. But before it was milk and eggs. And in eggs there's the potential for life."

"I am the Fred Astaire of karate."

"1 + 1 = 1"

Jean-Claude van Damme

believe-me-ive-done-very-good-stuff-and-

"Unn...that's right. I'm Ars. But, I guess...... You can also say that I'm not Ars?"

-Ars Marina, in regards of her sister, Ars Maria (Date a Live Ars Install)

"My purpose is only one...I want to know about [love]."

-Ars Maria, in regards of her wish (Date a Live Ars Install)

Edited by ARS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Guy in the Scream Song

The Sea is Salty because Everyone P33s in it

-Goku/Kakarot, Dragon Balls

You mean...We're going to need a BIGGER DRILL ?!?!?!

-Simon The Digger, TTGL

...I know every Inches of his (Shido-San) Body...

-Kurumi Tokisaki, Date A Live (Insert Season Number Here)

Oh...YOU're Approaching ME ?!?!?!?!

-DIO, JoJo's Bizzarre Adventure : Stardust Crusaders

Edited by GRS

• 2 weeks later...

Tipsy Duck's latest video, Motivation to Motivate, has some real good ones.

It's just anxiety. The constant bombardment of how to live, and if it doesn't match up with what you have, you kind of postpone living

Don't become happy, successful, a banker, a lawyer, whatever, just become a bit more aware. Or don't. Because if you are, you'll see that you can disagree.

On average, I spend 8 hours a day sleeping. What an awful waste of time.

"If the two imprisoned were a lovely couple, these birds are a match made in heaven. Apon entering the boss you notice an egg, and you quickly realise its supposed to be unkillable, and you fall into a spiral of chaos and confusion. Adamastor is a pretty basic ranged mob, utilizing everybodys favorite spells: heal and push, along with chucking meteors and occasionally teleporting wherever he so chooses. Ugh wait sorry, Adamastors a she. I keep forgetting.That confusion about the egg from before washes away as you hear a hiss and boom as Urdar appears and rushes at you like hes late to an appointment and you have his car keys. Urdar accuratley represents every spell-spammer ever, and if not killed fast enough will just go all out what i call the 'yolo screw it mode' of a spell-spammers career and start cascading particles across the screen. On top of this, Urdar has somewhat high HP and complete earth resistance. He call pull spam, multihit spam, Etc you into literal oblivion and give you no oppurtunity to hit the boss. Oh, and by the way, while all of this is happening, Adamastor is probably sipping a cup of tea as she spam-heals back to her massive 400,000 HP, while Urdar is basically sitting on top of you. If Urdar manages to come into the picture at all, IMMEDIATELY kill him. Urdar will also be a constant threat, as apon killing him, he only goes back into his egg to wait to rush out again because he still wants his car keys back." -Shots (AKA teletubbiedabREE), 2019, https://youtu.be/1V9HvIDj4ro

Edited by Fraston

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.