UomoCapra

Prioritizing Bugs in the Bugtracker

Hello Bughunters!

The bugtracker has a feature you can use to upvote reports and thus help us order the issues by user relevance (Upvotes).

How is it used? Simple. Just enter a project in the bugtracker and click on “Issues” in the menu bar. Select a bug or feedback of your choice, go to the “My vote” section and click on the upward arrow symbol. That’s it, you’ve upvoted a bug.

aEd0XtSpaF6hDok8kcqTgIcK7gvroLGH1uA4e7ty

You can also sort the issues by upvotes. Above the “Issues” columns, you’ll see a couple of dropdown menus; unfold the “Options” menu. Under the “Available Columns” list box look for “Votes Up” and add it to the “Selected Columns” by clicking on the rightwards arrow. Click on apply.

ofUk32Is1hk-KxZgFshMPZdsos9Tw5pI0YDe_LGT.

That’s it! Now you can click on the “Votes Up” Column and sort them accordingly.

_Mz36Ge8QwMBxmUVji5taHjfwxsCelLNWZL1BtM5

With this feature you can help us to find relevant bugs you think are important. Let’s the hunting begin!

Happy launchings!

• Like 29

1300 bugs open... Someone has a lot of work to do. As many have stated and posted videos on Youtube about this game is getting worse not better.. Squad need to stop adding things and fix the core game or we will be left with a shiny turd.

• Like 6

If only I needed to hunt them... rather they seek me out every time I turn your game on.

Could everyone please upvote this not-a-bug?  https://bugs.kerbalspaceprogram.com/issues/18017

The sadly comical thing is, my issue has 4 upvotes so far and looks like someone actually downvoted it???  (probably the guy who fixes bugs, LOL)

So my issue has 4 whole upvotes, 1 downvote... and when I sort your 1300+ bugs by vote count, my not-a-bug (with 4 upvotes) ranks 22nd in a field of 1300!!!  ...and you have to give people instructions on how to even get the field to display that you want us all looking at now?

This is a joke right?

Edited by XLjedi
  • Like 2

Dont you have employees that are paid to work with this software?

I’ve already spent my own time to enter bugs into this tool, make screenshots, elaborate on the solutions as suggested. Now you want me to spend more of my free time organizing 1300 entries because no one bothered to triage them as they came in?   I’ve got bugs in that tracker I eagerly posted as soon as Making History dropped... 7 months ago, that haven’t even been looked at, confirmed, or anything.   Makes me wonder why I even bothered.   

Now you want more from me on this tool?   Sorry, but no thanks.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, klesh said:

Dont you have employees that are paid to work with this software?

I’ve already spent my own time to enter bugs into this tool, make screenshots, elaborate on the solutions as suggested. Now you want me to spend more of my free time organizing 1300 entries because no one bothered to triage them as they came in?   I’ve got bugs in that tracker I eagerly posted as soon as Making History dropped... 7 months ago, that haven’t even been looked at, confirmed, or anything.   Makes me wonder why I even bothered.   

Now you want more from me on this tool?   Sorry, but no thanks.  

No problem. No one is forced to participate. But your pet peeves will take longer to be addressed. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

No problem. No one is forced to participate. But your pet peeves will take longer to be addressed. 

We've been here before.

1 hour ago, klgraham1013 said:

We've been here before.

Enjoy your pessimism! :D

Like I said, no one is obliged to contribute. 

1 hour ago, klgraham1013 said:

We've been here before.

So the community didn't help a lot before, but maybe they're hoping it will this time because there seem to be a lot of people with a lot of bugs that are making them a lot of angry.

• Like 1