Bypass contract

I'm not sure if I should ask here or on Technical Questions, feel free to move it if it's incorrect.

Good afternoon! I'm in need of a way to bypass a contract in career mode. Why is that? Before you call me a cheater, let me explain. I got a contract to build a Station housing 8 kerbals and with 4000 units of fuel in it. As you may guess, my early career mode parts couldn't support such a station in one launch, so I designed the parts separately (Housing, Main docking hub, Fuel depots and Science lab) and then went on to dock them in orbit.

I was afraid that this might happen, but the contract doesn't recognize the station as valid since it wasn't launched all at once. Knowing all of this, is there a way to bypass the contract, and to earn myself the money I was pormised? I'm using the Contracts window + and the CapCom mod. (they may or may not have a way to bypass contracts)

Thanks in advance for any replies!

44 minutes ago, p14082003 said:

the contract doesn't recognize the station as valid since it wasn't launched all at once

That's not the reason. It's perfectly fine not to launch a contract vessel in one piece. It's more likely to be a problem with how you put it together. Did you use a space tug that was already in orbit to maneuver the pieces together, perhaps? Are you sure it has an antenna and can generate power?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.