The Question?

Chel

I like 4, 5, and 6.

I do not like 1, 2, and 3, except I do think podracers are neat, and anything with Liam Neeson is at least partially watchable.

7 was... ok.

I didn't really care for 8 or Rogue One.

I have not watched Solo or The Holiday Special.

I think the TV series on Cartoon Network is abysmal.

The Clone Wars mini series thing by Genndy Tartakovsky, however, is great.

Solo was ok, but it stands on its own and wasnt really necessary.

I think Ep3 is the best of all of them, maybe just for Obi1 owning Annakin so effortlessly.#

FunFact: Do you guys know this? It might have been mentioned before. Ewan McGreggor has a brother who flew as a fighter pilot in the RAF. His callsign was, for a time, "Obi2". 

The original trilogy and Rogue One, I like.

The prequels, not so much.  Especially I.  Long wait, too much overhyping, not worth it.

VII was alright, but a rehash of IV.

VIII wasn't even a Star Wars movie.  I'm not sure what it was.

On 12/5/2018 at 1:45 PM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

The Question?

... To the answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything ? :D

_________

I'll be honest, I don't get an ounce of Star Wars and Star Trek. I get more entertainment out of Flash Gordon. And HHGTG. I can laugh at them.

13 hours ago, YNM said:

... To the answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything ? :D

_________

I'll be honest, I don't get an ounce of Star Wars and Star Trek. I get more entertainment out of Flash Gordon. And HHGTG. I can laugh at them.

What? How can you do this? This is outrageous, it's unfair!

On 12/9/2018 at 8:53 PM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

What? How can you do this? This is outrageous, it's unfair!

I do enjoy the serious side of many sci-fi (to the limit where I can understand), but I get far more entertainment from things that are extremely ridiculous or extremely satirical because you do laugh at/with it.

And these days I don't really seek any serious stuff - there's a heap of it over me already - however I can use some laugh.

(EDIT :)But yeah, I've seen a lot of star wars or star trek in games & TV but I still don't really understand the premise or appeal. It seems you need to know a lot for it all to make sense...

Or maybe I should try watch the one and only original star wars again. Not sure if I can watch the original Star Trek though, same as I probably can't listen to Fit the Seventh to Twelfth anymore (I still can find a lot of Fit the First to Sixth), probably there are some legality issues.

EDIT 2 : I found someone have uploaded Fit the Tenth, but it's not as good compared to a complete series.

Edited by YNM

1 minute ago, YNM said:

I do enjoy the serious side of many sci-fi (to the limit where I can understand), but I get far more entertainment from things that are extremely ridiculous or extremely satirical because you do laugh at/with it.

And these days I don't really seek any serious stuff - there's a heap of it over me already - but I can use some laugh.

What I said was a star wars prequel quote :D

And everyone has their own opinion, I respect that

1 hour ago, Ozymandias_the_Goat said:

Are you suggesting that it is no longer a part of you childhood mature and responsible adult life?

The doodle I made today during my calculus lecture should speak for itself:

ut18NXO.png

I will love Star Wars until I become one with the Force. :) I take almost everything Yoda has said as advice for my own life and mindset. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.