[1.12.x] PWB Fuel Balancer Restored & Resource Jettisoning

linuxgurugamer

20 hours ago, Redacted said:

Is it possible to set which fuel type / tanks being used for balancing or is this more of a general one size fits all?

Fuel type, yes.  Each fuel/resource type has it's own line

Tanks, no, other than you being able to lock tanks and have it ignore locked tanks

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, VoidSquid said:

Hi LGG,

I hope it isn't asked too much, but is there any chance you might adopt the TAC Fuel Balancer mod as it seems to be abandoned? That mod offers some functionality which I can't find here.

Sorry, no.  I'm too busy with other stuff right now

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 4:10 AM, VoidSquid said:

Hi LGG,

I hope it isn't asked too much, but is there any chance you might adopt the TAC Fuel Balancer mod as it seems to be abandoned? That mod offers some functionality which I can't find here.

There is a chance I will adopt it, I had it confused with another mod

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was searching for a specific mod and I am sure it was not this one (and not TAC fuel balancer) - a fuel balancing mod especially for planes.

Did I imagine it or does that mod exist?

Bonus question:
Is this mod and the mod I'm looking for RealFuels-compatible?

1 hour ago, Gordon Dry said:

I was searching for a specific mod and I am sure it was not this one (and not TAC fuel balancer) - a fuel balancing mod especially for planes.

Did I imagine it or does that mod exist?

Bonus question:
Is this mod and the mod I'm looking for RealFuels-compatible?

gpospeedpump?

43 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

@zer0Kerbal nope. I got GPOSpeedFuelPump, I meant something especially for fuel in planes regarding CoM and CoL and it was not PWB ... as I said perhaps I dreamt it.

PWN Fuel Balancer isthe one you are looking for.  It has the ability to show both the current CoM  and saved CoM.

as far as i know, there arent an6 mods yet which can show the CoL inflight (yet)

or maybe you are thinking of 

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a Bug with the latest download in CKAN. SpaceTuxLibrary fails and hangs the installation due to incorrect file size.

CKAN.InvalidModuleFileKraken: SpaceTuxLibrary 0.0.1.1: C:\Users\(Hidden for Privacy)\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp4968.tmp has length 475821, should be 475819
   at CKAN.NetModuleCache.Store(CkanModule module, String path, String description, Boolean move)
   at CKAN.NetAsyncModulesDownloader.ModuleDownloadComplete(Uri url, String filename, Exception error)

Edited by FooFighter
Added error code information

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, MoonstreamInSpace said:

Hey, I've been using this mod to keep a cargo SSTO balanced, but when I use it, it drains fuel from the payload, even though the docking ports holding the payload to the plane have crossfeed disabled. Is there a way to fix this?

Lock the tanks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.