Mod concept (maybe will soon be WIP)

The mod would consist of 2 parts: they will be Environmental Exposure Laboratories (E.E.Ls Image result for copyright symbol). There will be a space and surface version of that part.

Space E.E.L : Would be a deployable 2.5m wide module. when deployed, it would still be able to fit inside a 3.75 container. The main idea would be able to conduct 3 experiments (one on a plant, the other on an animal, the other on a fungus) by exposing them to the environment around them. Unlike any other experiments though, It would have a capacity of 2 kerbals, (0 when undeployed) and would have to have at least one scientist to conduct. The experiment would also take 1 kerbal day to conduct. It would have on-board electric charge and an openable container to store stuff (much like a service module.) However, it will refuse to inflate when on land due to "low structural integrity to be deployed in a gravitational sphere of influence"

Land E.E.L : Would have almost the same features as the Space E.E.L, but it would only be able to be deployed on land due to "parts requiring gravity to operate" and would also have a different texture. Finally, it will have deployable little legs at the bottom.

Both E.E.Ls would have separate logs for every accessible biome and would be designed by "Core Industries Research & Exploration Laboratory" or C.I.R.E.LImage result for copyright symbol

This is so far only an early concept, and I personally lack the programming skill to execute it myself, so suggestions are fully welcome!!! :D

Edited by Rover6428

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.