Suit textures displayed uncorrectly

Hello guys! All the skins I install for my Kerbals look horrible, looks that they are being displayed in the wrong place. I have "Texture replacer" and BIOSUIT, SCART91 and CETERA's Suit Mod. Look how bad it looks. The funny thing is that the textures that I think are done via the "magenta image" I get in the downloadable file, look ok. The zipper is where the zipper is supposed to be and the grooves in the grooves on the sole are where they are supossed to be. I've flipped the images 90º to see in one of the other possibilities could make the texture work, but all of them look bad. Any ideas?

P.S. I add an image of the problem.

https://ibb.co/P6CdTKQ

@NachoAyala

It would appear that you are using an older (pre-1.5) suit texture in version 1.5+. The old suit textures are incompatible with the new suit model, so you'll have to find some textures specifically for 1.5+ versions or make 'em yourself.

You may be able to find some packs in the Texture Replacer Thread. Make sure they specifically state that they're for 1.5 or 1.5.1.

Enjoy!

19 hours ago, GearsNSuch said:

@NachoAyala

It would appear that you are using an older (pre-1.5) suit texture in version 1.5+. The old suit textures are incompatible with the new suit model, so you'll have to find some textures specifically for 1.5+ versions or make 'em yourself.

You may be able to find some packs in the Texture Replacer Thread. Make sure they specifically state that they're for 1.5 or 1.5.1.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the position of the textures seems to be different. The default ones use one texture sheet, and the ones I've downloaded use two. Looking for 1.5+ ones. Thanks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.