Mk1 Inline Cockpit Upgraded IVA (RPM)

JoaquinJAR

a simple Mod that adds a patch that replaces the original Mk1 Inline Cockpit with an upgraded one.

(I am New at making IVAs and Mods, so you are free to say everything you dont like or like about the mod)

Screenshots:

AZX5TFa.jpg?1

MLXx1qd.jpg?1

kHzMDwz.jpg

so what do you think?

Download this on SpaceDock: https://spacedock.info/mod/2028/Mk1 Inline Cockpit IVA (RPM)

RasterPropMonitor, ASET props and ASET avionics Needed to work!

Huge Thanks to @Mecripp For Telling me how to make IVAs, alexutas for the ASET Mods, Mihara for Creating the original RPM and MOARdV for supporting RPM!!!!

(Wow! 50+ Downloads!)

Thanks for Reading or Downloading! 

Edited by JoaquinJAR

A good start! I encourage you to keep working at it. Are you using Unity to place the props? That makes everything so much easier. :)

One thing I would encourage you to do is to pick a real-world aircraft to base your IVA designs on (if you're looking for realism). For example, my version of the Mk2 Inline is based on the SR-71, with modifications to make it more gameplay-friendly.

Pictures:

Spoiler

i0o0MZE.png

070116-F-1234S-010.JPG

Edited by theonegalen
added examples

Wow! Thanks for reading and downloading! so yes, i knew it has some errors, for example you cant press the standby button on the left MDF because it moves the camera, i tried fixing it like 6 times but it didnt do too much, and it doest has too many space to put more props.

(actually this is not even my 3 time making an iva, just when i learned how to make one i started making this one Lol)

But i want to make another iva, not just an updated Mk1 inline cockpit. any ideas of my next IVA? (or if you want this one to be updated)

and yes, i used unity.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, theonegalen said:

A good start! I encourage you to keep working at it. Are you using Unity to place the props? That makes everything so much easier. :)

One thing I would encourage you to do is to pick a real-world aircraft to base your IVA designs on (if you're looking for realism). For example, my version of the Mk2 Inline is based on the SR-71, with modifications to make it more gameplay-friendly.

Pictures:

Hide contents

i0o0MZE.png

070116-F-1234S-010.JPG

That IVA looks super nice! 

EDIT 2: i will make one for the mk2 inline cockpit! actually there are some mk2 inline cockpit Iva mods i think, like the one that theonegalem did, but anyways ill try because i like inline things.

Edited by JoaquinJAR

• 1 month later...

Guys, I am making a new iva, its for the mk2 non-commercial cockpit from Airplanes Plus mod. right now in am not in my house. in my house we dont have Wi-fi For now, so i  can only make the mod, then wait until i have wi-fi to publish it, or finishing it, then making it a ZIP file, use my phone or a USB drive to go to another computer with internet connection to publish it, but i dont know if i will be able.

and sorry for my english. also THANKS FOR 400 DOWNLOADS! 

• 11 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.