Sideloading Mods?

I don't think so, since KSP needs mods to be installed in a certain folder for them to work. That just places them on the home screen, which shouldnt work. i don't own an XBox however, so someone who does can probably provide a much better answer.

Welcome to the forums, @jocalco. Modding games on an Xbox One is impossible, except for games with dedicated mod support (like Fallout 4, Farming Simulator, and Skyrim). I know this as I have an Xbox One, I tried modding KSP, GTA V, and others, and there are systems in place to stop it. It isn't possible, unless the developers release official modding support for Enhanced Edition (which I doubt they will).

IMO I believe that sometimes it's good to have a stock game, and not any mods. I play KSP on PC as well and with so many mods it becomes a nightmare sorting through thousands of parts, the loading times, and crashes associated with it. 

Hope this answered your question!

:)    

13 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Welcome to the forums, @jocalco. Modding games on an Xbox One is impossible, except for games with dedicated mod support (like Fallout 4, Farming Simulator, and Skyrim). I know this as I have an Xbox One, I tried modding KSP, GTA V, and others, and there are systems in place to stop it. It isn't possible, unless the developers release official modding support for Enhanced Edition (which I doubt they will).

IMO I believe that sometimes it's good to have a stock game, and not any mods. I play KSP on PC as well and with so many mods it becomes a nightmare sorting through thousands of parts, the loading times, and crashes associated with it. 

Hope this answered your question!

thank you for your reply!

I mostly want the Making History DLC so i can build a Saturn V rocket....if you have a build tutorial that would be great!

16 hours ago, jocalco said:

thank you for your reply!

I mostly want the Making History DLC so i can build a Saturn V rocket....if you have a build tutorial that would be great!

There's these things called Google and Youtube which can show you how to make one :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.