Choosing versions

So until now I have always played in the latest version of ksp, glad that steam would invariably update the game whenever possible. Now, though, I want to do a play through of @GregroxMun‘s Altetnis Kerbol mod. Which unfortunately only works in version 1.4x. So how do I, in steam, chose which version I play? I have a sneaky suspicion that the answer is quite simple?

Yep, it should work in KSP 1.5+. Planet packs rely on kopernicus, so if kopernicus is available for a game version, chances are good that a planet pack will work as well :)

If you want to pick a different version anyway: right click KSP in your steam library -> properties -> betas -> pick the version you want. Not everyone is available through this method but quiet a few ;)

4 hours ago, 4x4cheesecake said:

Yep, it should work in KSP 1.5+. Planet packs rely on kopernicus, so if kopernicus is available for a game version, chances are good that a planet pack will work as well :)

If you want to pick a different version anyway: right click KSP in your steam library -> properties -> betas -> pick the version you want. Not everyone is available through this method but quiet a few ;)

Ok, thanks. I’d been searching the properties menu, but it never occurred to me to look at betas.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.